Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 100votes)

Josei Danshi

Alt Names: alt 女声男子alt Girl Boyalt Josei Danshi
Author: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Artist: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with a cute sound and 3 girls want to make a band for girls only but they need a singer how it will be like this boy getting involved with them.
Go to Josei Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

umh... so this series is of you guys liking?
interesting. I just picked it up cuz of a good friend of mine, and I miss my rika T_T
well, I kind of understand his feeling ...
having a feminine voice might get him bullied more by boys and girls ...
Man I've been on a gender bender spree for some reason. I'm kinda hoping he starts cross dressing as soon as possible I don't really like the MC, but if he turns into a girl it might be different
he is reali a super-shy-man-to-the-max lol..... interesting a dude with a girl voice.....
So, is he the future owner of that harem? His ballslessness is kinda bothering me.
Cute manga, will follow this
Gah! Everyone is using way to many cliffhangers!
.....Alright, I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter!
So, some one cut his balls? u know like they did it in the past? XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics