Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 100votes)

Josei Danshi

Alt Names: alt 女声男子alt Girl Boyalt Josei Danshi
Author: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Artist: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with a cute sound and 3 girls want to make a band for girls only but they need a singer how it will be like this boy getting involved with them.
Go to Josei Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

If you like AKB49 - renai Kinshi Jourei -, you'll probably like this as well

"Scary Things are Scary" sounds like something Captain Obvious would say... @_@
Not readng too much hentai.. Just too much of the wrong genre.

"Scary things are scary" Yeah, thats why I stay inside all day
Chapter 5 page 4....Those EARS! D:>
im gonna follow this
fufufu... i can see what's coming up next... elegant
Such good plot, but the guys such a...And the girl too how she acts...KILL ME NOW!!
I want to stay over at her house too T_T
This is still brand new, so no one can spoil lol... Chapter 5 not even out yet in the magazine
@Scrumdidlyumptious I think that's to much for a shounen unless the tags are wrong..and maybe abusive father but not a rapist one lol.. Read to much 'H' their my friend
Yeah, I think that's pretty much a done deal.
if he is so afraid of people knowing his voice is girly even though he's a guy he just has to
create an alter ego which is his female self and not let anyone know he's actually a guy.

Pretty sure this is where the manga is heading anyways.
So, has the guy not yet gone through puberty or what? :/
Don't worry, it's not a spoiler.
Tnx for the freaking spoilers... any mod that can remove Scrumdidlyumptious comment?
The girl obviously got raped as a child and the story will delve into her dark past with her abusive father later on.
well, definitely "man"-ly ...
since Pochi have elephant between his legs ...
(however the poor elephant get whacked tough ... *ouch*)
I think Pochi is "manly" even in that dress.
Protect a girl even when you really scare is really great.
Thinking and doing is two different thing.
It's getting better! Guess I shouldn't have judged Pochii prematurely, it's too bad one troll made him delete his song.
When you are in this form, you are the vocalist of sora..
Spoiler
Haha, the heroine is kinda... but maybe she has her own issues. Pochi can do it lol... it'll be hilarious.
The heroine really is a bit of a b*tch though. Poor Pochii T_T
Nice tab bit manga here, the main chick has some nice design if you ask me
@ChibiFrost I don't think it's just you. There's been a barrage of gender bender scanlations recently.
Looks fun. Eager to see the continuation.
I like it, cant wait for more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics