Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 100votes)

Josei Danshi

Alt Names: alt 女声男子alt Girl Boyalt Josei Danshi
Author: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Artist: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with a cute sound and 3 girls want to make a band for girls only but they need a singer how it will be like this boy getting involved with them.
Go to Josei Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

what a lesbo

Wait, that blondie was a girl?

I see I'm not the only one Seo Kouji has ruined...

Ruined mmm...~?

I like that scene mmm...

I know the story doesn't mean it like this but I just can't take it any other way than her saying "You don't play like me so you should stop playing until you do".

I see I'm not the only one Seo Kouji has ruined...

Hey we got another Fuuka here mmm...~!

Here comes the truck...!

Hey we got another Fuuka here mmm...~!

i expected something like this to be done by it's not gay if it's cute scans.

oh well.

the mangaka of this series will start a new monthly manga in November i hope it get picked up too cuz i'm enjoying this so much

A crossdresser boy NTR'ed by a tomboy girl mmm...

Why need W when that girl talk?

:P

Arg, the evil eccentric NTR character has come. D:

That was a nice surprise to start my day -- thanks Mario Fan Scans for picking this up!

I can't remember what's going in in this series. I may have to reread it. But thanks for picking it up again. I'd given up all hope and unfollowed it a month or so ago. Fortunately I spotted the update out of the corner of my eye. 

IT'S FINALLY BACK AGAIN!  \[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/

IT IS ALIVE. I LUV U 4 PICKIN IT UP <3

Time for the semestral dose of Pochi.

Ah, this lighthearted manga bring back so many memories. Except the near rape part, the story is pretty good.

Rape part?

Where?

If it's spoilers, don't answer

Ah, this lighthearted manga bring back so many memories. Except the near rape part, the story is pretty good.

ahh... that classic ''Misunderstanding scene'' that I kinda don't like...

But its been a while since I saw an update on this, thank you for the new chapter!

mariofan to the help, thanks mate mmm...~!

Ah, it's the return of the "How the hell do they not know it's a boy" manga.

Thanks for the new chapter Mario.

It kills me that this is complete in Japan but hasn't got substantial updates in nearing 2 years.  This is such a good manga.

Nice update since never...

Another year till another chapter. :-(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics