Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 98votes)

Inugamihime no Shimobe

Alt Names: alt 犬神姫の徒alt 犬神公主的奴隶alt Dog Goddess Princess's Servantalt Servant of the Dog Goddess Princess
Author: Mizusawa Michiru
Artist: Mizusawa Michiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inudzuka Taromaru is a first year high school student who looks like a delinquent. One evening, while he's at his part-time job, he ends up with a white-feathered arrow through his head! He's told that this arrow means he has been chosen as the sacrifice for "Inugami-Hime," who lives on top of the nearby mountain. However, this mysterious "Inugami-Hime" turns out to be a cute girl who has chosen him to be her servant, not her sacrifice. Their life together is just beginning! [tethysdust]
Go to Inugamihime no Shimobe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

129 Comments

lolz ... underground elevator ... I wonder what other thing inside that mountain ... Eva ?

fox girl with tentacle hair ...
kinda remind me with certain loli squid ... =3= ...

Ch 03 ... last page ...
BTW, the scream "AHO ~~" means "idiotic" or "stupidity" ...
The girl is cute and airheaded.
LOL at this Chapter.
it would be better if he didn't just get treated like a low life servant and accepted it....kinda bugs me off, but other than that a nice manga
A decent manga, i like the male protagonist as well as the female one. The setting is done well, and the characters are portrayed nicely. I had enough of the "pure-hearted goodie tooshoo" male protagonist that i see in almost every ecchi/shounen mangas.
Wait, how is that goddess a loli?
The girl is such an airhead. Cute though. :3
Waiting for chapter 3 to decide if the mc keep getting trashing around by that guy misunderstanding. Somehow it is more tolerable for me if it was a girl with blushing face because of moe factor, but if its a guy trashing, I just can't laugh at that.
Some of the bits are funny though.
oh really? I felt chapter 2 lacking.
Chap 2 was good. I'm starting to like it more. However it feels like it's being rushed. I know Cydric already said that. It just bothers me how fast each chapter seems to fly by.
So there's a new trend. More and more scanlated manga luring readers to be lolicons.
Hmm o.o
Plot may be recycled but executed in an unusually good fashion.
Came for the goddess-plot, stayed and followed for the servant-shirt.
too frakin' funny.
I couldn't do it. I have way to much pride to constantly be hit because of assumptions or to be someones slave. He has a bigger heart then I can ever hope to have.
Still waiting for 3rd chapter to decide if its good or not
Spoiler
Huh... More interesting than I thought it would be...
become slave for loli goddess ... yay ~~ ...
@HammerU89 Ditto. I thought of Hateful Girl too. I don't know how this series is going to go, but I hope it's at least as satisfying as Hateful Girl was. It's not uncommon for me to reread it from time to time.
The little sister's cute too, totally adorable.
It was Posted Image. I will continue to follow this but the plot is recycled so............
oh, nice to see this scanlated. was kind of interested in this.
First thing that came to my mind after reading the summary...
Posted Image
Yes batoto, Me food now!
Nice. I like manga with this type of art
i pray from him to get the arrow out of his head :D he seems to be a decent guy so i don't want him to become a laughing stock

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics