Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 36votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!

Alt Names: alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Sho-bon!alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shoobon!alt Haganai Shobon!
Author: Kazahana Chiruwo
Artist: Kazahana Chiruwo & Shirabi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobo-n! is a spin-off of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai written by Kazehana Chiruwo and illustrated by Shirabi. It's a collection of oneshots focusing on the members of the Neighbor's Club and their relationships with each other.

> Spin-Off of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-r341)

Sequel:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/haganai-hiyori-r6690)

- Licensed in North America by Seaven Seas. (HAGANAI: I DON'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS - NOW WITH 50% MORE FAIL!)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

@Kyujyu Reading that doujin and then investigating about it was the reason I found out hahaha. Back when that doujin was released, that part of the novel was still untranslated.
Oops sorry, I was using my phone to read manga and stuff that I didn't notice that part.
Now thats explain a certain doujin I read about Yukimura and Kodaka (you know what kind of doujin I referring to if you read enough doujin heh :)
And comody, that kind of info really need the spoiler tag.
@comody And after I went to all that trouble to answer him while avoiding that spoiler.
@ Kojiro and comody,
Spoiler
i like this one too, i love yozora :D no really xD
@Kyujyu I wonder...
Spoiler
@bakanki, looks like you forgot there is a trap in this manga :)
It's refreshing to see a more dere Yozora this time around
Ewww, another spinoff, good deal, that's means more chances for updates (alternate version or otherwise, I love the characters and the humor)
Yozora was never flat,just smaller than Sena.
But yeah,that bath scene is totally a fanservice.
I thought that Yozora was flat(aka petanko). Guess they increased the volume for the fanservice.
@TheCreepin32: It's different kind of spin-off than Plus. Shoboon is more comedy side stories, each chapter is stand alone, without real plot. For the first 6 chapters, each will focused on one girl (Yozora, Sena, Kobato, Rika, Yukimura, and Maria).

I don't like this new trend where they make multiple spinoffs, when the main series hasn't even ended. It's realy confusing.

It is actually a really old tradition. Since the appearance of Gundam, there was enormous amount of sidestories made by different authors. Some spinoffs were recognized as canonical and some weren't , but none of them had any influence on the main plot.
Same here, since the novel is very popular, publishers try to milk the popular franchise as much as possible.
hahahahahaha this chapter got me on ground laughing my ass off in the end xD
this spin off is better than +
I don't like this new trend where they make multiple spinoffs, when the main series hasn't even ended. It's realy confusing.
another spinoff!!!
Patience!
click, click
after 24 hours.....
YAYA!!
FUCK YEAH! Moar Haganai is always good!
It's already released by Seinagi, just wait 24 hours..
If you want, you can read it on their online reader...

http://foro.seinagi.org.es/index.php?topic=350.0
is on going rith, but i didnt see any ch????

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics