Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 36votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!

Alt Names: alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Sho-bon!alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shoobon!alt Haganai Shobon!
Author: Kazahana Chiruwo
Artist: Kazahana Chiruwo & Shirabi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobo-n! is a spin-off of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai written by Kazehana Chiruwo and illustrated by Shirabi. It's a collection of oneshots focusing on the members of the Neighbor's Club and their relationships with each other.

> Spin-Off of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-r341)

Sequel:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/haganai-hiyori-r6690)

- Licensed in North America by Seaven Seas. (HAGANAI: I DON'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS - NOW WITH 50% MORE FAIL!)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

kobato's too kawaii~<3
HNNNNNNNNG KOBATO!
For some reason, I feel really bad for Sena...
I thought the art has improved, almost to the level of the novels; then realized that it's a spin-off, lol.
Posted Image
"Dies from overflow of cuteness"
Bro-con power level approaching maximum. When she gets a little older she'll seduce him for real.
lucky bastard xD
i feel guilty for reading this with a big grin on my face
*Lolicon mode: AWAKENING*
*dies*
*nosebleed*
kobato-chan is the cutest loli ever.
Kobato-chan fanservice!
Kobato-chan!~~ NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!
i like to taste those meat~~
was that really what descartes said??!
and marie antoinette said when the people were running out of bread "let them eat meat!"
They are so cruel towards Sena (T_T) sob* sob*, she just want to be happy with her friends, so she tries so hard.
what
You bet your ass she's a good meat.
"We think, therefore we are meat" LMAO
THAT HOT SPRING!
I actually go ahead and read the novel just to confirm it, hope it will be updated faster:P
Ah shoot, sorry, forgot the fact that there's character like Yukimura here. Didn't mean to lead our conversation into Yukimura ^^;

But yeah...
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics