Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 102votes)

Date A Live

Alt Names: alt พิชิต・รัก・พิทักษ์โลกalt デート・ア・ライブ
Author: Tachibana Koushi
Artist: Ringo
Genres: Action ActionHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: April 10th. Yesterday was the last day of spring vacation, so starting this morning it was a school day. After being woken up by his cute little sister, Itsuka Shidou believed that it would be the start of another normal day. As for predicting the chance meeting with the girl who called herself a spirit......

Along with a sudden shockwave, the townscape vanished without a trace. In a corner of the street which had now become a crater, the girl was there.

"—You, have you come to kill me too?"

She is the disaster that will destroy humanity, a monster of unknown origin, and a being rejected by the world. There are only two ways to stop this girl: annihilation, and conversation. His little sister Kotori, wrapped in a military uniform, thus said to Shidou: "Since it's like this, just go date her, and make the spirit fall for you!" "Wh.. whaaaaaaaat!?" Enter a new age of boy meets girl!!

Alternate Story:

> Date A Live - Dead end TOHKA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/date-a-live-dead-end-tohka-r11726 )

Spin-Offs:

> Date A Origami
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/date-a-origami-r6566 )

> Date AST Like
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/date-ast-like-r9718 )
Go to Date A Live Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window TheSingleBest
  • 11 Replies
Topic Light Novel Volume 7? New Window Lord C
  • 0 Replies
Topic Date a live manga adaption gets restarted!! New Window Harbinger
  • 6 Replies

216 Comments

This seems like something that'd get an anime at the speed of flying schoolgirls.
till the last 5 pages the first chap is rather lame
djason, VI doesn't do LN translations, and we're not going to slave our tl-ers for that. LNs take a ton more effort to tl as compared to manga. I do agree that LN art seems better (hence why I used LN v1 cover page) but KOTORI IS HNNGGGGGG cute <3
new series to be follow
Yes! I've been waiting for the manga o.O
surely, one of you guys knows japanese and has the time on your hands to get your bum over to baka-tsuki and translate this. Seriously, I'm begging here.
nice was just abt to start this light novel series due to me not finding updates for the other light novels i was reading.
First thing I thought of when I saw the first page

"Are you my Master?"
Wow didn't know there was a mange version of this! Although I do agree that I prefer the LN illustrations more, I still hope this will be updated more often than the LN version.
w00t! It has manga now, though I'd prefer the art from the LN more. Looking forward to the anime. Patiently waiting although there's no update about the anime yet ..
been waiting for this ; ;
is there going to be an anime of this soon?
Looking forward to the anime and manga too.
i do hope the anime comes out this winter or so
"The only way to stop these girls who will destroy the world... is to date them and make them fall for you!?"

challenge accepted.
this looks pretty awesome, AND WHY YOU SO CUTE KOTORI~!!!!<3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics