Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 102votes)

Date A Live

Alt Names: alt พิชิต・รัก・พิทักษ์โลกalt デート・ア・ライブ
Author: Tachibana Koushi
Artist: Ringo
Genres: Action ActionHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: April 10th. Yesterday was the last day of spring vacation, so starting this morning it was a school day. After being woken up by his cute little sister, Itsuka Shidou believed that it would be the start of another normal day. As for predicting the chance meeting with the girl who called herself a spirit......

Along with a sudden shockwave, the townscape vanished without a trace. In a corner of the street which had now become a crater, the girl was there.

"—You, have you come to kill me too?"

She is the disaster that will destroy humanity, a monster of unknown origin, and a being rejected by the world. There are only two ways to stop this girl: annihilation, and conversation. His little sister Kotori, wrapped in a military uniform, thus said to Shidou: "Since it's like this, just go date her, and make the spirit fall for you!" "Wh.. whaaaaaaaat!?" Enter a new age of boy meets girl!!

Alternate Story:

> Date A Live - Dead end TOHKA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/date-a-live-dead-end-tohka-r11726 )

Spin-Offs:

> Date A Origami
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/date-a-origami-r6566 )

> Date AST Like
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/date-ast-like-r9718 )
Go to Date A Live Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window TheSingleBest
  • 11 Replies
Topic Light Novel Volume 7? New Window Lord C
  • 0 Replies
Topic Date a live manga adaption gets restarted!! New Window Harbinger
  • 6 Replies

216 Comments

I wonder if he will be doing the special instant lightning blast thingy on the next chapter ROFL
okk spoilers in bound its a HAREM SERIES!!!! so far 3 girls... I pity his position though... 3 bishoujos with WMD power scales...
only 1 chapter tho? =(
Oho. I hope this turns into a harem. This is going to be great.
^L^
show off hands, who got that initial feeling they got when They played Chaos Head when reading this manga, Cute girl pointing sharp objects make me very worried.
    • likes this
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
May 07 2012 03:08 PM
Gahh!!??
What happened to his kawaii imouto??
Fate Stay Night meets Infinite Stratos.
the art wasnt that good, but the story is amazing indeed
FTW! Blazblue! Awesome game can't wait for the next one! Anyway this manga looks like it'll be quite amusing and the female characters all seem like they'll be a lot of fun. Definitely looking forward to more! Thanks vis!
@ acolyte, no I was wrong I always confuse guilty Gear with BlazeBlue soooo none of them is a TRAP Posted Image
@ acolyte it a game (forgot the title but I think it's Guilty Gear), and just for the heck of it...one of them is a TRAP, guess one which? Posted Image
@Cydric what is that illustration from? anime? game? o.o
I love when I get to pick up new series.

Also, fear the T-virus! :3
I have high expectations for this manga....
Dat sister is so HNNNNG. Thank you Vis <3
I'm hoping for a Harem...and it will turn out like this:
Posted Image
soranokira, I wasn't implying you guys have to, just that with all the bums on batoto, surely someone has the knowledge and time to do this. Btw, I appreciate everything the scanlaters do for us.
Yay, I saw this from Light Novel long time ago
Now I can read it in manga ^^
Thank you for uploading !!
b4k4
Spoiler
want more!@ damn cliffhanger
viscan? ohh...
@cas: I really agree with your assessment of the sister,
Spoiler
some scene make me feel like i was reading FSN
I read the light novel from time to time, I guess it is a rather OK story. The background is pretty cool, but I dislike the character design. A spoiler about said character design ahead

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics