Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 46votes)

Psychometrer Eiji

Alt Names: alt サイコメトラーEIJIalt Eijialt 사이코 메트러 에지alt 感应少年 EIJIalt 感应少年阿驱
Author: Ando Yuma
Artist: Asaki Masashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eiji is a teenager who's rough and rude and loves to fight. However Eiji has a strange power; when he comes in contact of certain objects, he can see memories contained within the objects themselves. When he finds himself involved in a dark murder case, he assists a beautiful young profiler to find the murderer. Afterwards, she continues to ask for his assistance in more complex investigations.
A detective manga with intriguing and complicated cases.

NOTE: This manga contains rather a lot of violent imagery, scenes, cases and situations.

Sequel:

> Psychometrer
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/psychometrer-r8841 )
Go to Psychometrer Eiji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

@ra2000 I know what you mean sometimes I find myself going "Oh this is a pretty interesting character" only to be disappointed they were just included to get killed the next chapter.
@ ANG3L you literally posted the same thing as me, LOL
I like this manga but I also don't like it. Every new character introduce seems to end up dying and up to the point I am right now they are all girls.
Wow I thought i was seeing thing when i saw the updates someone finally picking it up I read this a long time ago (incomplete) so never get to finish it i was waiting for the updates since ever well it been a long time since i read it i forgot almost all of it tho i still remember it was funny & i like it.
Definitely one of my favorite mangas of all time
And I'm still waiting for someone to pick up the sequel (Psychometrer - currently at volume 4 in JP)...
I used to have all complete volume of this manga after it was released in my country... but most of them are gone now...
This is quite good, I stopped readin it before because it wasn't complete. I forgot the plot... LUCKY XD!!!!! All I remember is that I liked it, so happy!
Man even after 12years the scan aren't completed yet that's kind of sad. Well still 11 volume to go good luck guys
I've always liked mystery so I'll check this out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics