Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 46votes)

Psychometrer Eiji

Alt Names: alt サイコメトラーEIJIalt Eijialt 사이코 메트러 에지alt 感应少年 EIJIalt 感应少年阿驱
Author: Ando Yuma
Artist: Asaki Masashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eiji is a teenager who's rough and rude and loves to fight. However Eiji has a strange power; when he comes in contact of certain objects, he can see memories contained within the objects themselves. When he finds himself involved in a dark murder case, he assists a beautiful young profiler to find the murderer. Afterwards, she continues to ask for his assistance in more complex investigations.
A detective manga with intriguing and complicated cases.

NOTE: This manga contains rather a lot of violent imagery, scenes, cases and situations.

Sequel:

> Psychometrer
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/psychometrer-r8841 )
Go to Psychometrer Eiji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

will eiji meet an older taketora by way of mitsuru/mitsuko? I wonder how he looks like then...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/96202/shibatora_v9_ch68_by_deadbeat-scans/8
@marcelo i agree i hope he gets sent to jail or at least disappears
Seriously that weirdo is get me pissed of he is the one who need jail time.
yeah, this author kills off way too many well developed characters. It seems like Eiji only ever gets involved in a case AFTER one of his best friend's lover interests gets brutally murdered. I'd like to see them brain up and catch the bad guy BEFORE that happens.
@Nεiro ~ Nah, not necessary to specifically place them in a block with homos. They're all technically juvies, and fresh-faced. Toss 'em in an American max or super-max prison. In many ways, it'll be much worse. Particularly considering they were all raised in Japan, and how you hear so many characters in various titles talking about how peaceful Japanese society is. They're legally underaged punks who currently enjoy lives where they think they're king of the hill. Now, take that away from them, and throw them into that kind of facility.

No need to take my word for it. There're tons of documentaries and specials on it. "Scared Straight", for example. Oldie, but very...illustrative.
If it's possible , just throw those rapist into a jail filled with homos. That's the best punishment for them besides killing.
So lets recap. A) The coolest character in this comic just died via deus ex machina. B) Psychotic rapist walks away. C) SWAT team just opened fire through a curtained window with automatic weapons with a police officer in a hostage situation on a man with no ammo.

I think we're done here.
Wow the last bit of pity someone felt for the rapist characters must have worn off when we saw one of the rapists bragging about his rape skills.
officially fking hate this manga. The grandpa was right, The police man were wrong
This just gets worse and worse...
Shima, you self-righteous b****.
Spoiler

Shima, I hate you.

P.S. Sorry about that rant.
damn that was an awesome shot
Badass grandpa!
Kill them all, Hope he has a bomb or something.
Yep
Shima takes a bullet for the scum of society. The mangaka isn't exactly making her a very likeable character right now.

Rooting for the sniper. Rooting for punishment. Some crimes cannot be forgiven.
Love the story, but the mullet just pisses me off >_>
Seriously rooting for the sniper this time, but that just tells how well the story is written.
@testmonkey yeah same here i mean cmon (not sure if spoiler but not taking any chances)
Spoiler
Rooting for the sniper this time.
The women Shima is so dumb, she's like a teenage girl with no brains... gets played so many times, like she's a totally love struck girl. Annoying... I kinda liked her a bit, as she was older and had her own attractive charm but when I see her being blind when she's being played, when she's supposed to be atleast perceptive... it annoys me.
Well, Eiji is ok but he's impotent or what? What's the deal with the relationship with Shima and him? -_- Give me a break... well, conflicting characters where their personalities sometimes contradict each other.
It was good but some times I get dissapointed at the stupidity.
am i the only one thinking that the sniper is really
Spoiler
Akira Sawaki's escape from jail was so impossible that I would sooner believe in the actual existence of psychometery first.
Good job mister sniper :)
So obvious who the first murderer was after they laid out all the profiling info / gave details about the rings.
Has anyone else noticed that Akira Sawaki is a Hannibal Lecter rip-off. Not that I'm complaining or anything I just found it interesting and wanted to know if any one else noticed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics