Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 62votes)

Balancing Toy

Alt Names: alt やじろべえalt Yajirobee
Author: Yamakawa Aiji
Artist: Yamakawa Aiji
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haru has been living with her stepfather, Seiji, ever since she lost her mother at a young age. However, on the heels of Seiji's grandfather's funeral and with news that their apartment is scheduled to be demolished, she begins to take a fresh look at her circumstances.
Go to Balancing Toy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

They weren't blood related. If you remember, the grandfather help her mother out by lying to everyone that he's the father. 

True, but we fell in love with the father/daughter relationship they had. Then the author smacked us in the face with a rotting fish and cut the webbing between our fingers.

Oh God, usagi drop freaked me out so hard. Sweet, charming, "father daughter" story of a grown man raising his young aunt. Timeskip, and suddenly he's marrying his aunt/daughter. I like to pretend that the last volume doesn't exist.

They weren't blood related. If you remember, the grandfather help her mother out by lying to everyone that he's the father. 

The new chap is great, the last pages were pure gold, but now im just wondering whos gonna be the one for her?....

P.D. Should this one have a harem tag? xD

i was really confused reading this chapter until the very end where i was like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I love the art and how whimsical it feels. Everyday feels like spring.

Oh God, usagi drop freaked me out so hard. Sweet, charming, "father daughter" story of a grown man raising his young aunt. Timeskip, and suddenly he's marrying his aunt/daughter. I like to pretend that the last volume doesn't exist.

She wasn't really his aunt though, biologically speaking.

Usagi Drop with a good looking step-father.

Right now we have the following:

1) Stepfather Seiji
2) Childhood Friend Bonta
3) New Autistic Stalker Kid Towa

Are you stalking me Gwee? =D

bellissimo mi pisce il fatto che lei non ha ancora sperimentato l'amore vorrei tanto sapere di chi si innamorerà ^^ mi piace tanto voglio il prossimo capitolo.. e grazie tanto per il vostro duro lavoro :D

Grazie mille, troppo gentile. Io adoro il personaggio di Haru, è così genuina e così solare, inoltre i manga della Yamakawa sono davvero dei piccoli gioielli.

bellissimo mi pisce il fatto che lei non ha ancora sperimentato l'amore vorrei tanto sapere di chi si innamorerà ^^ mi piace tanto voglio il prossimo capitolo.. e grazie tanto per il vostro duro lavoro :D

Not bad. Worth a reading.

Well, if Seccy recommends it, I just may read it. 

im ok with Bonta X Haru or Towa X Haru....

is this manga completed?

thanks for the update! 

Bonta and Seiji look too similar. 

veramente dolcissimi!!!!!

i can see the end(cit)

bonta and haru are so cute

1) Stepfather Seiji

autistic? 

Not bad. Worth a reading.

1) Stepfather Seiji
Yay!! 4 chapters already! :)
Been waiting for updates!!
More please!
I really hope she doesn't fall in love with her stepfather :|
Yes, I smell a drama... sigh...
me likey *presses follow button*

Mkay, I'm hooked. :D

Me too, I really like how the uniqueness of the art and dialogue: