Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 108votes)

Honto Yajuu

Alt Names: alt ほんと野獣alt 野蛮情人alt Like the Beast
Author: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Artist: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A policeman, a yakuza and an underwear thief - where better to start a love story? A forbidden-sparkling love story between a sexy policeman and a gorgeous yakuza.

Related:

> Honto Yajuu x Sukitte Iwasete? Crossover
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/honto-yajuu-x-sukitte-iwasete-crossover-r11614 )
Go to Honto Yajuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Is it wrong for me to have misread the summary to "A forbidden- love SPANKING story between a sexy policeman and a gorgeous yakuza." XD I expected some spanking in this manga.

Moving along, I really like the art style for this series, it reminds me of the older taste slap stick love comedy back then.( Maybe due to the gel back hair that reminds me of live action of Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo.)
I didn't expect to find this style in a yaoi manga.

Thanks September Scanlations and all the contributors for uploading such a great series.
Oh man, I want Tako to plan all my parties!
Just finished chapter 4
There's no way my Yakusa can be this cute. :-3
hahahaha, re-reading Kimi ni Todoke and it mentions the name Ueda, made me think of this :D
this has become one of my favourate mangas, those two are just too cool ^-^
Ha! Tomoharu dressed as a Yakuza. How cute!
Can't help noticing that the Spanish scanlation is using SofeenaLee's uncredited scans.
I like this manga.
Everyone should be aware that the Peek-a-Yaoi scanlations are not that accurate. Names and in some cases entire sentences have been changed or omitted.
Okay, finally I see the download links *facepalm*
why I didn't see it yesterday? Now I feel silly...
If only I can edit my comment before..
Yeah, but I can't find the download button, or maybe they don't provide it. But they put the images online, and today finally I can load their page so I can read the chapters online. Well, maybe yesterday it was just my internet acting up...
@ p3pe: Peek a Yaoi do their releases only on Fridays. Hope that helps. :)
It seems vol.3 start by ch.6, that divided into 3 parts: first, middle, and last. The one September Scans did is the last part. SofeenaLee did the first part, but since I don't have LJ, I can't access her download page. Peek a Yaoi did the middle and last part, but I can't seem to download from Tumblr...
Hahaha, a really great and hilarious pair~♥

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics