Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 192votes)

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Alt Names: alt ごうでれびしょうじょなぎはらそらalt 豪娇美少女 凪原空alt 豪デレ美少女凪原そら
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouta's an otaku who's only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?
Go to Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 5 Replies

373 Comments

Okay, I'm going to have to say that the mother is my favorite character. Friggin' hilarious.
this just became epic.....
Ohh thanks @KidCongo
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Mar 29 2012 12:39 PM
THIS IS PERFECT!
Ahh perfect confession to pick only one girl if you a harem :P
HEY WHAT DOES IT MEAN ?!
Spoiler
Hmmm........ a Golden oppai shaped item that says only for you and no one else, on a silver plate..... AND Y U NO TAKE IiiiiiiiiiiiiiTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
DAMMM, >< main character you can never get a girl don't try.

NoooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooo Sora-chan your too good for witless little man come to our 3d world :D us oni-chans will take better care of you.
Yay, finaly new chapters ^^
@kingot I noticed that, too, so I replaced it, but if you notice something similar in future, please make a thread in the QA forum. :)
This is one funny manga. I would like to see this actually made into an anime.
<- failed to understand the mains behaviour at the end of chapter 9.
chapter 9, pages were mixed up, please arrange it in a correct manner, i can't even understand the story
My stomach almost burst out laughing reading this manga.
I pity the MC...oh well,it's his fault for being wimpy.
Spoiler
Posted ImageYes Update
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Mar 25 2012 04:17 PM
Y U NO CONTINUE!!??
Her parents are f**king awesome!
WTF!!!!!????
I am not normally a fan of the genre where the main character gets womped on all the time for stuff that isn't his fault, but this manga is really funny.
Spoiler
I wonder if this is going to be something like what Synapse, and the people in it (ie, that girl that dated Sakurai for a while), is in Sora no Otoshimono?
WTF was my reaction for that first chapter. I thought it was gonna be some stupid cliche romance moment after that little speech but then she started spewing about world domination and started picking women as presents. Totally threw me off.
So when does V2 come out or be translated does anyone know?
manazuki with this and his sora no otoshimono = so much fucking ecchi+comedy win with amazing art xDDDD
so freaking funny thank u FTH and thank u XLG and thank u Minazuki-Sensei
this is so funny i laugh so many times every chapter. thanks to the groups and contributor :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics