Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 192votes)

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Alt Names: alt ごうでれびしょうじょなぎはらそらalt 豪娇美少女 凪原空alt 豪デレ美少女凪原そら
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouta's an otaku who's only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?
Go to Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 5 Replies

373 Comments

And if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it when it happens and will probably still read it even after.

Well, it doesn't have to be a right or wrong situation. I mean, everyone is probably just here for the ride. Personally I'd like it to stay primarily comedy with some touching drama thrown in. As far as this whole tragedy talk, those that it matters to will simply take it or leave it.

SnO was the first of his works I read, so not being familiar to his style I naively ignored the signs and got blindsided. After taking a step back though, everything happening in SnO now does make sense. Its just the whole getting knocked down chapter after chapter. In a way its funny, as there were those same comments about plot progression that you'll find in any manga when there was alot of comedy. So its like the author going, "you want plot? well, here you go". Perhaps more indicative of the manga wrapping up.

Anyway, thanks Saracin and yariel for entering into this little discussion. I've been finding them very few and far between these days. It just seemed that the mention of tragedy here was soon turning into a taboo.

.........actually yeah i remember a game like this.........don't remeber where i found it tho

dat end is very awkward moment lol

is there any PC version

Actually there really is a game similar to this. Gamespot mentioned it years ago. It's called "Battle Raper". I'm not kidding. Its real. I'm not linking it though. Feel free to Google it yourself.

There's no rape in that, despite the name. Also considering what website we're on, I'd wager that more people would know of it than you'd expect. It is from Illusion after all.

...please anyone... make this game into reality...it's so goddamn epic...

Let's play Soul Calibur, there is no rape but at least you can rip off your opponent's clothes. : P

most fans for "MINAZUKI Suu" release get quite sensitive in "tragedy" element for what happen after SnO big swing ... (including me, should have take note from Messiah-sama, but get tricked by ecchiness in SnO ... )

Oh look! Another game that I have to check out. Never tried this but I have played "Super Strip Fighter" before.

there's one simple flash game (fighting type) ...

but it's lez fighting H games ... and it's quite close to "Super Strip Fighter" ...

the girl might rape each other to win ... (sorry, I forgot the title)

Not gonna lie, when I read these pages, it reminded me of this commercial I saw:

Spoiler

what a "bad" situation it is ...

a girl wearing boy shirt and playing game with same character appearance ...

moreover making the boy character rape her own character ...

Well...as yariel mentioned, there's the character from Ch. 7. I think chapter 8/9 would be a good example of the author's style - funny, comedic elements, drama, touching moments. Sora got her spirit crushed and a$$ thoroughly kicked. While that may seem a different approach to the standard ecchi comedy, after reading more about his other works (except the golf one), I know he can push it darker if he felt like it. And Seinen allows for it. Before, I thought this was going to be the lighter, comedy series only versus the multi-faceted SnO. But now I'm not so sure.

People can get defensive about manga they like, or get tired of "off" things written about them. That's understandable, but I think the mention of tragedy here may just be a friendly reminder to anyone who may be sensitive to it. For example, if you're cool with everything that's happening in SnO, then that happening here should make no difference. If you got turned off to it, well...it may happen here. Maybe not, but he seems pretty consistent with this particular story design.

Well with those chapters I think the idea was having someone appear who was the exact opposite of Sora, pretty much a yandere instead of a goudere. And while that could have been a dark element, he still had everything work out fine in the end. No one died, no one was scarred for life...well except for all those women Sora keeps trying to have our hero rape.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that we shouldn't assume that this series will go a certain route and possibly turn off people who might become fans of it thinking it's just another SnO. And if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it when it happens and will probably still read it even after.

...usually he let's you know early on to keep on your toes for it.

Well...as yariel mentioned, there's the character from Ch. 7. I think chapter 8/9 would be a good example of the author's style - funny, comedic elements, drama, touching moments. Sora got her spirit crushed and a$$ thoroughly kicked. While that may seem a different approach to the standard ecchi comedy, after reading more about his other works (except the golf one), I know he can push it darker if he felt like it. And Seinen allows for it. Before, I thought this was going to be the lighter, comedy series only versus the multi-faceted SnO. But now I'm not so sure.

People can get defensive about manga they like, or get tired of "off" things written about them. That's understandable, but I think the mention of tragedy here may just be a friendly reminder to anyone who may be sensitive to it. For example, if you're cool with everything that's happening in SnO, then that happening here should make no difference. If you got turned off to it, well...it may happen here. Maybe not, but he seems pretty consistent with this particular story design.

I was not in a very good mood before I started reading this manga.

Now, I'm totally happy. This is why I like those type of hilarious manga.

as hilarious as always, and as cute and ecchi.

LOL, dat game...

219uba0.gif

Not gonna lie, when I read these pages, it reminded me of this commercial I saw:

Spoiler

Actually there really is a game similar to this. Gamespot mentioned it years ago. It's called "Battle Raper". I'm not kidding. Its real. I'm not linking it though. Feel free to Google it yourself.

Oh look! Another game that I have to check out. Never tried this but I have played "Super Strip Fighter" before.

that game............

Give_it_to_me.gif

that kind of game is quite common lately ... =3= ...

I usually bad in fighting game ...
but ... if it contain "that" ...
strangely, I can become good enough to finish it ... =3= ..

I-I..want that game so bad!

Ch.2 pg.10 - one of the few times I have read and manga and though "what world have I stepped into."

well, certain killer sadistic character might appear from book ...

like that double from ch 07 ... she is damn twisted and sadist ...

as far as I see, it still comedy ... but with that kind of appearance character like that ...

it's up to "Minazuki Suu" to develop this manga ...

laugh-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774074

What's wrong with mentioning the possilbility of tragedy? Given the author's track record, there's a good chance that something could come down the pipe. Sora no Otoshimono didn't start out with it, and there's still stuff there I think is comedic brilliance, ecchi or not. However, reading while being invested in the comedy with drama bits one can get blindsided by the tragedy.

Maybe that's a draw for some readers, but what's the problem with "preparing your heart" so to speak.

While you're right about the author and his penchant for sudden tragedy, usually he let's you know early on to keep on your toes for it. This series though has never had a moment where you think something really bad is about to happen. Well, you know, besides the sexual assault and utter humiliation of the protagonist and the women he meets. I think this series is only meant as very ecchi comedy and that's it.

I think it's fine for those who've read his other works to expect something dark to happen, but until it actually happens you also have to admit that you might be jumping to conclusions as well.

What's wrong with mentioning the possilbility of tragedy? Given the author's track record, there's a good chance that something could come down the pipe. Sora no Otoshimono didn't start out with it, and there's still stuff there I think is comedic brilliance, ecchi or not. However, reading while being invested in the comedy with drama bits one can get blindsided by the tragedy.

Maybe that's a draw for some readers, but what's the problem with "preparing your heart" so to speak.

well done indeed

LOL, dat game...

219uba0.gif

that game's so...

zmElKn5.jpg

Haha, so much win in one chapter...

that game's so...

zmElKn5.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics