Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 192votes)

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Alt Names: alt ごうでれびしょうじょなぎはらそらalt 豪娇美少女 凪原空alt 豪デレ美少女凪原そら
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouta's an otaku who's only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?
Go to Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 5 Replies

373 Comments

at first i was like "oh, okay, seems nice", but then i was like "Da Fuq did i just read?"
Cameo of EXCEL SAGA!!! Yeah, they are drawn by a middle-aged man. Damn that was some hardcore-confession.
Posted Image
http://vatoto.com/read/_/6590/gou-dere-bishoujo-nagihara-sora_v1_ch6_by_xlg/8

There are probably better ways to have your relationship explained to a girl's parents than this.
lol the story is becoming more and more like sora no otoshimono ed dammit like 2 tomoki for a sec zzzz,,,,(aggressive prevert/shy prevert)
She is too damn cute. Seriously though i agree, why refuse when you already confessed such a thing. Wonder if they ever will get round to actually doing it, would it be over when they do?
Been so long since i had read any of this, was glad to see an update, especially when she is that cute
Man! Why did he turn down her offer?? But I really love how he confessed to her lol. I wonder if Sora will continue to kidnap girls for her master now that her master said that he doesn't want anyone else but her?
This manga is so screwed up, so messed up I can't stop laughing.
WHAT? WHY? YOU DO NOT TURN DOWN AN OFFER TO FUCK
first time I read "cum inside" love confession ...
I haven't seen it even in H-manga ... OxO ... very advanced ... OxO ...
gaah her expressions killed me.
100% nonsense.
Wow I'm so confused with chapter 9
@KarchAmadeo dont worry sora isnt ending yet so far theres 11 chapters but only up to chapter 9 has been translated
Now it needs a epilogue which wont disappoint fans.. (still trying to get over negima)
Posted ImageFist of the although there're so many pretty girls in the 2D, it could be a middle-aged man who's drawing them, so you'll be disappointed if you think too much!! Posted Image
When i read "Nakadashi" I instantly knew that would be a most retardedly good chapter.
god , those armpit hair scare the shit out of me....
I have the feeling the Sora that left will make a return with vengeance.
chapter 9 Page 18, killed me a little...
The MC of Sora Otoshimono and the MC in this manga our counterparts of each other......
OK He had a chance to score..... He just said no...... SUPER EPIC FAIL ........ *facepalms on the side of the wall*
@aquasilva of course, but the execution is soooo good, and the characters are awesome. Comparing it with other works like Sora no Otoshimono or Mahou Tenshi Cosmos, pretty much the same genres, but they have a different, yet fantastic execution and the characters are different, still they have unique and memorable characteristics for example the Prez, Sugata, the mothers, the hairy armpit guys, even the MCs who tend to be bland in this kind of mangas are fun. So you have to look at the whole package, not just some of the genres the manga belongs to.
His mangaas are always the same, some romance with a lot of ecchi-comedy and sadness...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics