Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 192votes)

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Alt Names: alt ごうでれびしょうじょなぎはらそらalt 豪娇美少女 凪原空alt 豪デレ美少女凪原そら
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouta's an otaku who's only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?
Go to Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 5 Replies

373 Comments

Spoiler

This is ridiculously hilarious. XD

I was wondering why the hell the cover reminds me so much of Otoshimono...

I guess I can start reading a new manga then.

CENSORSHIP...

tumblr_m4vffyki4U1qds29uo1_500.gif

I am unable to read ch 14.5 the link just throw an empty batoto pg!! anyone else facing this problem?

I checked and I could read ch 14 though, did they take down 14.5?

Same problem here, mate.

Till it's fixed, you can download the chapter from the homepage of Angry Fox Scans.

btw: THX FOR UPLOAD, AFS.

I am unable to read ch 14.5 the link just throw an empty batoto pg!! anyone else facing this problem?

I checked and I could read ch 14 though, did they take down 14.5?

lol

I laughed so hard that I'm having a hard time breathing right now....

It's back!

I'm surprised they didn't mention the censorship method in pg 27 in the chapter, I mean that's hardly what I'd call "uncensored".

True. They use that method even in series like Digimon O_o I myself don't see the point though since all the "skin" is still visible and anyone on earth would know what it should actually look like even to some degree or other but society is weird.

BTW, this Gao-dere manga should be still continued but ...

some end of chapter being put as "END" ...

this makes me wonder if this still continued or not ...

there's still some untranslated RAW tough ...

This kinda reminds me of SnO... 
*looks at author*
Oh that explains it.

SnO ... Pervert MC being surrounded mostly by serious other character ...

Gao-dere ... Serious MC being surrounded mostly by pervert other character ...

(makes me wonder, what will happen if MC is getting switched between 2 series)

can someone summon the photoshop master to clip those nipples provided to them bare boobs?

That...was awesome. XD

"This very wet and gooey random manga is highly recomended to be animated" Im sold, where do I sign up. Though the way they're gonna censor it would be blinding. Also I just love how seguchi takahiro is depicted

It's back!

I'm surprised they didn't mention the censorship method in pg 27 in the chapter, I mean that's hardly what I'd call "uncensored".

This kinda reminds me of SnO... 
*looks at author*
Oh that explains it.

this manga getting borderline H ... in WEIRD way ... =3= ...

You know, when I read the summary for this I thought it would be kinda stupid, and when I read the first chapter I felt like I kind of reaffirmed that feeling, but then I kept reading, and honestly I just can't stop laughing at the antics this crazy woman creates. 

hmm, I think I already seen the RAW for ch 15 and 16 somewhere before ...

it's Chinese tough ...

http://99mh.com/comic/5147/

Edit ... already ch 18 ...

Spoiler

Ikaros from Sora no Otoshimono in lower left panel... so much win =)

(in case you don't know: The author of that manga is also the author of Sora no Otoshimono, click on the author's name to see his other works here on batoto)

yeah, and at lower right, all heavy weapon comes from Messiah-sama ...

=3= ... shameless promotion from mangaka at their other work ... =3= ...

Spoiler

Ikaros from Sora no Otoshimono in lower left panel... so much win =)

(in cas you don't know: The author of that manga is also the author of Sora no Otoshimono, click on the author's name to see his other works here on batoto)

Anyway, thanks Saracin and yariel for entering into this little discussion. I've been finding them very few and far between these days. It just seemed that the mention of tragedy here was soon turning into a taboo.

some people just don't want to accept the possibility and avoid their eyes from the truth ...

just talking about it don't make it happen ...

everything is in the hand of "MINAZUKI Suu" ...

and we all know what author usually good at ...

also note, Gou-dere story haven't make real progress ...

(there's a bit progress and plot, but it's still weak) ...

and also it's impolite for all tragedy hater who start bashing other ...

after all, we are NOT talking to them, why they start it like we are talking / posting / replying to them (not to mention bashing us, all tragedy talker) ...

in RL, it's like they cutting and disturbing other people discussion and start bashing and scolding them. Seriously impolite ... It would be better for them to get a bit more manner (polite and not bashing all over) if they want to join the discussion ...

sorry for saying all of this, but I tried to weed out any bad, sour talk, including troll from Batoto site ...

What the hell did I just read?

Why the hell am I clicking "Follow"?

There's some sort of witchcraft going on here.

ಠ_ಠ

88c.gif

I lack faith in this author. It's one thing to occasionally throw your character a curve ball but Minazuki tends to throw them under a tank which, after running them over turns around and shells them to hell and back before running them over again. Since that's the case I think i'm going to wait until they've finished with the series before reading this further and basing my actual reading of the series on how many people are pissed at it's ending.

It's Minazuki Suu. Brace yourself for when the shit hits the fan.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics