Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 119votes)

Atashi no Banbi

Alt Names: alt Atashi no Bambialt あたしのバンビalt My Bambi
Author: Ozaki Akira
Artist: Ozaki Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haruko Nanase hasn’t always been the brightest student, but through sheer hard work she successfully enters a prestigious high school and is now at the top of her class. While riding the train one day, she witnesses a fight involving a guy wearing her school's uniform. When the fight is over, he demands that she pay him a fee for watching it but she escapes. The escape is not to last though, because the next day the guy turns out to be in the same class, and worse, his seat is next to hers.
Go to Atashi no Banbi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

How sad this one's only 4 chapters. I actually like Ozaki Akira's art and humour.
It may sound weird, but I love how she can still maintain her rankings even when she's been troubled by her social problems.

Not that I'm saying it is a bad thing that she cannot; it's just refreshing to see what I don't normally see, that's all.
Let the games begin
Thanks Keijo Shoujo Scans!
This Manga only lasts up to Chapter 4
I have nothing extravagant to say this time. Rather than using heavy-handed words, I will keep it simple.
I have come to like this manga more and more with each chapter it has blessed us with.
lol Hachiya you make love seem so fickle....
I wonder who's going to fall for the other first...? I'm placing my bet on Hachiya.
Anyway, this is a really good manga! I wish there were a lot more like this one.
@Kid Congo Ah yes, that was the one. Name slipped my mind, thanks!
Well this was an interesting manga...until the next updatePosted Image
@ Tonie Zap and supug: You're probably thinking of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, which is a bit similar.
@Tonie Zap you're thinking of Shizuku right? But now I can't seem to remember the name of the manga...argh!
Pretty funny!
@seikah if you want a good female protagonist try koi dano ai dano. Theres others but that is the best
Whoa, a female protagonist that is actually likeable and not an bird-brained ditz.
Its interesting to see where would their relationship go, even if the manga is shoujo, it doesn't have all those sparkle "things" like most i looked upon (not read, i can't stand those anyway), though Nanase's pose in last panel of first chapter definitely show that mangaka still relatively new, expect it to get better in the future
LOL the girl reminds me of.. uhh.. shit.. forgot the name but it's a Maka-look-alike. You know, a manga where there's a character named Natsume... Shit I don't know what I'm saying anymore... Damn memory gap.
Yay! Delinquent boy x Straightlaced girl = My ultimate fave combo! Loving this already.
cute *-*
this was really cute. #following.
Looks interesting. I'll see where this goes.
good plot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics