Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 46votes)

Bakuon Rettou

Alt Names: alt 爆音列岛alt 爆音列島alt Detonation Islandsalt Sonic Boom Islands
Author: Takahashi Tsutomu
Artist: Takahashi Tsutomu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazei Takeshi moved with his parents to a new house and new school. One of his new friends is a motorcycle enthusiast and soon invites him to meet with his gang, the Zeros. Takashi comes to love motorcycles and soon gets involved in the gang's fights and issues. What has he gotten himself into, and is he ready to face the consequences?
Go to Bakuon Rettou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

ohh shiieeettt

*Raises eyebrow*

This is the second time in the span of a month now where I recently commented on manga which hasnt been updated for a while and it's been picked up again. 

Kyaaaaa , one of my favorite series got an update after 1 year , thank you Easy Going Scans for picking this up ! Love you guys :)

This is really interesting. Would love to see more of this.

This series is fucking amazing so far. So much atmosphere, sends chills down my spine every time I read it.

This is beyond cool , why is nobody picking this up again , anyway thanks a bunch Random Scanlations & HappyScans! , just this one chapter made my day , i take my hat off to you !

This shits finished now, hopefully someone will pick it up
i really would love to see him turn into a badass
Liked it, needda more chapters.
And OMFGG-Scans is defunct, too. Wish someone would pick up their projects - Billionaire Girl in particular.
Just the one chapter out of 17 volumes - so tantalising.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics