Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 32votes)

Dead Soul Revolver

Alt Names: alt デッド・ソウル・リボルバー
Author: Tomozo Kaoru
Artist: Tomozo Kaoru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When a person who under goes extreme depression/anxiety, loses control, a person will become a demon consumed by darkness. Luckily there are those devoted to hunting those demons.

Boy meets monster while taking shortcut home from school, is rescued by a girl with a gun. Monster gets away. Later on, girl makes contract with boy and uses his soul energy to make a big gun and kill the monster...
Go to Dead Soul Revolver Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic such a waste (ーー;) New Window Bogo
  • 2 Replies

54 Comments

Might pick this up :D
how sad >< the chapter is about getting good
how sad >< the chapter is about getting good
Hope it gets picked up again.

Right at the interesting part ...
did this get dropped or axed?
I like how the author keeps putting character descriptions and power analysis... for the character who've already died. >_> Le what?
cheesy cliché...
Its good, it might be interesting if he goes to the bad side... a nice new thing that would be.
Haven't read this but ...
I think I'll wait until it's get continued with more recent translation ...
(don't want to read a dead project, at least it must be continued for a few more chapter ...)
does anyone remember Ushio and Tora? that is what the last chapter reminds me of. just thought I'd point that out.
Another exception is if the male leader just starts out strong and gets stronger.
@gundamgundam You sure said something funny. Most every manga with a male protagonist has them start out very weak and become absurdly strong eventually because of great potential mixed with flaws. The exceptions usually are if the male character is controlling the female like a master type of thing, then its the male protagonist brings out the best in his servants by believing in them and loving them unconditionally and other shit.
Finally he looks awesome XD
ah, wow got to read this one :P

looks interesting but long time no update :S
Man at least someone who uploads it!
I have been waiting for months! Thanks dude!
dam after some searching and going throe dosen shady site i think i will have found the raws(1-3vol) for this. and i found site were its translated(non english up to ch15 and i have to say looks intresting). now waiting for raws to finish dling
i would really love to read more of this
Anyone know if this is gonna get further translations?
It's sorta weird, but not bad at all. I really like it, even if he is using a Nazi weapon.
I really like this manga since this is one of the very few where the main lead actually has character development. Generally, the protagonists that begin the manga being wimpy and weak ends the whole series being wimpy and weak, needing constant protection and help ("Change 123", for example) but in this manga you actually see him becoming strong little by little. The first three chapters is the "wimpy phase": he has no powers and is utterly useless. But by chapter 4 he got a weapon and rapidly became a pretty competent exorcist with it. By chapter 8, he went badass and in berserk mode, he killed one of the demon generals barehanded, while Miyu with all her weapons and magic was practically owned.
Hopefully it gets picked up again, since they stopped just when it got interesting.
I hope someone continues this!
ah i forgot to add i dont haet this manga actually i truly enjoy it but the one problem i seem to have is that its really fast paced when it comes to their powers i think the author hud slow it down a little b4 it gets really chaotic to the point it'll get axed
abusive loli, a lesbian and a weakling for a male lead as of chapter 2 or 3 im sick of the abusive lolis and those dumb lesbians but hey im just raging now well its still a decent read so try it out
very face pace but it's still entertaining
Chapter 8: What is this I dont even

Extremely... Weird. This manga IMO is going a little too fast paced on the powers, and a little too slow paced in love when compared to the storyline.. Scratch that, everything is quite fast paced. Usually youd think this kind of plot development would take 20-30 chapters to reach :o.

Oh well, its good, but still kinda irks me in some way.. Like an itch you just cant reach, or that nagging feeling you get in the back of your mind when you forget something..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics