Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 41votes)

Ouji to Hero

Alt Names: alt 王子とヒーローalt 王子与英雄alt Prince & Heroalt Prince and Hero
Author: Yamada Daisy
Artist: Yamada Daisy
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hana has to move to Tokyo because of her dad's work. When she arrived there, everything looked so sparkling... but it is really like that...?
Go to Ouji to Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hero or Ouji? New Window Asuka
  • 3 Replies

77 Comments

Hero saves the day
Gosh...at this rate, I might slowly lean towards Prince...
Spoiler
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
For me prince is kinda arrogant QwQ but he's still cool >wO)b And i really hope that there will be a conflict between those 2 <3
@ShounenT: Why of course that's uhh... what we meant. Hiro is greater than the prince... err... in all ways possible. Yes, that's right.

... I'm not making sense am I T___T"

Oh, and as a side note, I'm going to give you a super duuper horrible spoiler ;D
(The spoiler tag better work... Or else... everyone will just hate me.)
Spoiler
Hero all the way. Prince is annoying playboy.
Wait...who is officially translating this manga now!?
What does everyone mean by Hero > Prince ?
Mathematics ? HERO is GREATER than PRINCE, is that it ?
LOLOLOLOL ^o^
but as was already mentioned both, hero and ouji are scheming something. So I think that they both just play these characters and will develop a different persona as the story continues. Meanwhile of course ouji is a d*ckhead and hero is a hero^^
All the way for Hero! If Ouji get's the girl, then...then...then I'll! I'll! IDK...
Definitely Hero >>>>>> Ouji.
Even in chapter 3... and 4 and 5 and 6. And 7.
Which you will eventually get to read xD
Definitely Hero>Prince
Hero's a cutie.
'So troublesome... Now I really wanna make you mine."

Right >_> Cuz that always happens in real life. //*sarcasm unless the person is an M*
Hero>Prince
Every manga starts with a oneshot until it gets popular and gets serialized...so no surprise when some 1st chapters seem rather rushed because probably no one thought it would get serialized
Not really a fan. I could not force myself to read all of the way through the second chapter.
LOL AME. You're so kind <3
Ow my eyes.
Hero > Prince

Sorry, I don't like playboys at all xDDD
For a single chapter that was really rushed. Feels like a oneshot rather than the start of a series :/
Hero < Prince
Ahahaa, I forgot to upload this and just remembered today.

I saw that Chibimanga is doing this too, so I'm going to put this on hold X:
Sorry guise > <"
Hero > Prince
Oh, another Yamada Daisy work, maybe I will read it after it's finished, but predicting by the hair colours of the boys in question, I also think she will end up with the Hero, that's Daisy-sensei for you :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics