Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 156votes)

Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de

Alt Names: alt Aku♥yomealt Akuyomealt オレが悪魔で、アイツが嫁で。alt I'm a demon, and she's my bride.alt I'm a Devil, and That's My Bridealt Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de.alt 我是恶魔,她是妻
Author: Aruma Rumi
Artist: Aruma Rumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Demons will grant any human wishes in exchange for their soul. Anzamnia, an ambitious demon, has fallen to the bottom of the chart, having collected zero souls. After being kicked out to earth by the police, he found himself in Japan, in search of a human contractor in order to get back home. Then he crosses his way with a lonely little girl, who is convinced he is an angel sent from Heaven and insists that he grant her wish and form a contract with her, knowing it will take away her life? Anzamnia's first contract is formed, and her wish is... for them to get married?! So starts the blissful married life of this adorable and idiotic couple.
Go to Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic who da Heck??? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies
Topic Oh, man, did this manga just break my expectations to pieces... New Window cc_ghost
  • 1 Replies

302 Comments

I know its been done before but it seems like his devil status might have some changes in the future, that whole church let me in thing smells of him being half something (whether angel like the girl thinks he is or human)

Anyway, looking nice so far, Uika is basically the angelic girl here, so pure :)
Muahahha This is crazy
Shinpu with bondage skill and candle awesome
MWAHAHAHAHAA. Chapter two, RELEASED ;D
Uika is just too sweet T___T"
Seems interesting... Manga with Angels\Demons usually bore me so don't disappoint me ;)
its so cute. I think it fits under shoujo
this is interesting and refreshing i like the twist

What a twist!!! Usually the Devil is Female and the normal protagonist is MalePosted Image
Cute manga <3 Very smooth move here. Dunno about in real life, but when a manga boy does this, my heart skips a beat - and it helps that he has a double piercing. Also, when the "sky split open" I found the Golden Snitch.
Either this gets a timeskip, or we're going to have an awkward couple of chapters...
Oww What a girl.
@Zero0mega You shouldn't use words if you are going to try to clean them up so they sound strange. Saying penisblock is like calling someone a jackbutt instead of jackass.
Actually there's a lot where the devil is male like: Hana to Akuma, Kare Wa Diablo, and Akuma to Dolce to name a few.

I've always liked devil human romance so this seems good too.
lol hes such a moron XD
Riza-chan!!!!!!! anyway this is awesome need more....
Kore wa shoujo desu ka?
wow this is different
Looks interesting. Roles reversed??
Nooooooooooooooo Problem!!!
she's adorable, but girl you just penisblocked him for the next 92 years
rofl seems interesting. looking forward to updates.

I will work hard to translate the next chapter T___T"
(Don't smack me if it takes a while though...)

I'll help her!
(Don't smack her or I'll smack you!)
I will work hard to translate the next chapter T___T"
(Don't smack me if it takes a while though...)

What a twist!!! Usually the Devil is Female and the normal protagonist is MalePosted Image

Only in classical shounen. This one is hard to classify to any gender, so it is not surprising that the roles are reversed.
lllloooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz that was good :D
haha...poor demon xDD, i wonder what is gonna happen from now on.
Thanks mizu [:
@rahyan16; I think the latest chapter is 7?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics