Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 28votes)

Natsuyuki Rendez-vous

Alt Names: alt Natsuyuki Rendezvousalt Yaz Karı Randevusu
Author: Kawachi Haruka
Artist: Kawachi Haruka
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hazuki falls in love at first sight with a flower shop owner named Rokka and decides to get closer to her by applying as a part-time employee. A going-away party soon brings him to her doorstep, and Hazuki is elated. But what happens when he discovers that residing in her apartment is the spirit of the man she can never forget?
Go to Natsuyuki Rendez-vous Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

Thanks much, Stiletto Heels peoples!
By the way, did anyone else find themselves doing an "Aaaawwww" at the little extra at the end of ch 5?
Spoiler
I was truly surprised--this is a delightful manga as the story really does keep your attention and root for them. I'm glad it got updated too! =)
well i'll be damned. Guess someone does read these. that or they saw the anime and wanted more. bravo
well we got the anime so I guess it wont bother me this hasnt moved in months
This gonna have an anime soon this summer :D
this some good stuff.........................

i'll leave the critique to PLG, rarity would never do something so BOOOOOOOOOOOORING
Somewhat to my surprise, I really like this. It looks like this is a complete volume, and the story's not finished (although it's been moving along at a faster pace than I was expecting). I'm just hoping another volume came out & will get scanlated.

It's an interesting contrast . . . it has that "slice of life" approach, and the main guy has this "flat" feel about him, not saying much and with a vaguely grumpy air. But his feelings contrast with that appearance--he's really head over heels, passionately in love.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics