Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 72votes)

&

Alt Names: alt &alt & - and -alt And (Okazaki Mari)
Author: Okazaki Mari
Artist: Okazaki Mari
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoki Kaoru is a 26-year-old woman who has never had a boyfriend. Normally unattached and unmotivated in her own life, Kaoru decides to start up a nail salon as a side business in addition to her regular job as a medical clerk. Although having a severe adversity to physical touch, she is forced to confront that fear when she meets a man who can’t help but touch others.
Go to & Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

81 Comments

mmmmm mounting frustration for the girl but I feel so much pity for the computer guy. you can just see him as a dog jumping around her and wagging his tail the way he's so happy just seeing her and talking to her and the girl just doesn't see it. man, I really want him to end up happy, don't care who he ends up with. Just be happy!

At least he was decent.

I think she thought she was in love with him cause he is one of the people who she isn't scared of.

The doctor really reminds me of House too,  but I like the computer guy cause he really loves her even if she doesn't realize it yet. 

Just like a certain Dr. Chase except he had more game as a man than the computer guy

As for this latest update...what really struck me the most is how she said "this is how grown ups do it" or something like that. It made me think that she hasn't matured into a grown person or that she sees herself as still a child which kind of makes me have second thoughts on just her as a character who supposedly "loves" this older man and  someone who started her own nail salon on a "whim". Mmmm...I'm not sure where I stand with this now, I do know I feel some frustration/annoyance from her. I guess this is something that is more probable when you combine josei with slice of life....

At least he was decent.

I think she thought she was in love with him cause he is one of the people who she isn't scared of.

The doctor really reminds me of House too,  but I like the computer guy cause he really loves her even if she doesn't realize it yet. 

That was a risky chapter to read in the library. XD

WARNING: Make sure your parents and siblings and anyone else are not around to look over your shoulder while you read this chapter! It won't end well. XD

Oh man...every time I read this, the doctor reminds me of House and the girl is like cameron only not as successful. I feel sorry for the computer guy though, he's being strung along. As for their relationship, the doctor and her, I don't know if I'm feeling it.

I really don't like her with the doctor, not sure I'll continue or not.

Well now I like the doctor less and Shiro more.     The docs comments were just really jaded. 

I'm rooting for Shiro :D

Thanks for the chapter,I'm looking forward to the next one *_*

With chapter 6 I'm liking the doctor less.  Cynical and grouchy is one thing, but this?  Come on.  His reductive nonsense just says "Deep down, I'm shallow (or a coward pretending to be shallow)."  A cliche pose of cynicism with no real substance to it.

Not that a coward hiding from emotion is necessarily a bad character, but that stance of his is just boring.  I thought of him as flawed but at least intelligent, older, thoughtful in a way, complex.  This guff is barely worthy of a pretentious teenager who just had his first heartbreak and decided love sux.

I don't know...

Shira is really cool.  I like that nonchalant, shy attitude of his.  He's really cute.  Shira reminds me of a teenage boy who wants to get close to the girl he likes, but doesn't know how to express his feelings.  

But at the same time, I like the doctor more.  He's such a dynamic character.  Yagai isn't like a normal manga hero.  He has actual, deep flaws, and they aren't insignificant or shallow.  He's like an actual person, with actual scars.  Yagai struggles with morals and ethics, but still wants to help people.  I don't know...  

Ahh... I can't wait till the next update!  I want to see how this progresses.  I really like this one.  :D

...What? Who the hell am I supposed to root for?! I started liking the doctor, but Shiro's side story was too cute... Threesome? =A=;

Whoa.  I don't think I've ever seen an extra chapter that smacked the plot that hard.

Spoiler

I couldn't stand that other woman there either.    Actually I like her friend who she set up the business with,  it's obvious he is completely in love with her.  

@Purple Library Guy: I think Shiro's female sidekick just suffers from an acute case of jealousy. Probably the same symptoms your co-workers are exhibiting. :)
Ooops. Messed the tags--wasn't really a spoiler anyway I guess, but I hate messing up tags. Wish I could edit these.

OK, need to vent. That woman where she set up her little nail business, I can't believe her. Jealous or something, but when she did her little hissy fit rant in ch 3 I wanted to possess the MC so I could tell her off. As in

Spoiler

Yay!  With edit I can fix the spoiler tag!

Hotaru--I'd say it's a mix. Some of the scenes are the doctor telling her what happened in the past, then when you see her with him it's present again.
The doctor reminds me of Dr. House but with less attitude :)
I think the doctor is kinda... hot lol I like it xD At first I was a little confunsed about the time of scenes, I mean, I though that the doctor's scenes were from the past, but now I know that all these scenes are happening at he same time. Got it.

Thank you very much for the update!! *-*
This has simple and artistic plot; I loved it.
I just love the logo design, it's simple yet extremely eye-catching
wow, I really want to find out what happened. The art is nice and the characters seem well presented so far. I like it.
I really liked this so far and had to read all the chapters that were out when i started it this morning, it is pretty compelling.
Thank you very much for the update!
I feel really interested in this. Thank you for your hard work Stiletto Heels.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics