Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 72votes)

&

Alt Names: alt &alt & - and -alt And (Okazaki Mari)
Author: Okazaki Mari
Artist: Okazaki Mari
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoki Kaoru is a 26-year-old woman who has never had a boyfriend. Normally unattached and unmotivated in her own life, Kaoru decides to start up a nail salon as a side business in addition to her regular job as a medical clerk. Although having a severe adversity to physical touch, she is forced to confront that fear when she meets a man who can’t help but touch others.
Go to & Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

81 Comments

After a certain chapter they need to add smut to the genre, ufufufu >_<

Joking aside, the mangaka use of panels, backgrounds with subtle messages are admirable. Her "smut" scenes are well displayed and very elegant too. 

Cannot wait for the rest of the chapter. Thank you Stiletto Heels for taking the time to translate this. 

Even though he couldn't hail a cab, couldn't Shiro just call a cab? I would think all big cities have a cab service like that. Also, he may be a doctor, but she really needs to be at a hospital with the facilities there.

Damn, Yagai. Fucking douchebag.

Odd choice of words.  I can see finding that Shiro just hasn't had much impact, but I don't see what he's ever done to actually be offensive to anyone.

He offends me by not being a real person that I can try and put some moves on. :D

dang it Doc why you stealin his thunder <_ < sigh

• lzy likes this

I'm honestly not sure who to root for here.  I don't like Shiro or the Doc, but I guess the Doctor is slightly less offensive to me than Shiro is.  Either way, thanks very much for the update!

Odd choice of words.  I can see finding that Shiro just hasn't had much impact, but I don't see what he's ever done to actually be offensive to anyone.

I'm really starting to hate this doctor...

I'm honestly not sure who to root for here.  I don't like Shiro or the Doc, but I guess the Doctor is slightly less offensive to me than Shiro is.  Either way, thanks very much for the update!

Aw, man!  No fair!

Shippin' hard for Doc and Kaoru. Shiro's just all vanilla without living layer, victim, dude in distress, Marty Stu.

With that said, let's just ship Shiro and me.

Very cool, thanks a lot Stiletto Heels!!

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS that guy is TOO freakin ADORABLE lemme at 'im

It was too heart wrenching to continue reading this.

Uhhhhh, I'LL take Shiro if she won't. Plzkthx.

DANG it... i have a lot of love for the computer guy.. he is entirely too precious. the doctor guy can go suck it T_T

"Wrong Path" my ass. Getting her to finally notice that guy is the best thing this doctor could have accomplished for her.

Oooooh...it is coming

Thanks for the new chapter guys! I love this series :D

Ahh, they finally meet!

thanks a lot for the new chapter Stiletto Heels!!

Volume 8 cover (last volume):

Spoiler

Am I the only one who thinks the art here is beautiful? The curves of the lines and the graceful pieces of Kaoru's hair...I can't stop looking at it!!

You don't know many computer guys, do you?

Things being said, I do agree that for a manga, comp guy character was somewhat developed in a much slower rate than other characters. I frequently forgot his name, and only barely affected by his appearance as much as the 'black-haired-nurse-friend' character (which shows even more character depth and presence imo). Now all chars has already showing more and more layers, while I root for comp guy just cause he's cute and, well.. a comp guy (point blank, I love comp guys). But you need more as a manga main character reaching chapter 10.

I don't like the Computer guy. He's such a standard, nice guy Shoujo character. I much prefer Doctor, he's flawed and more human.

You don't know many computer guys, do you?

I don't like the Computer guy. He's such a standard, nice guy Shoujo character. I much prefer Doctor, he's flawed and more human.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics