Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 72votes)

&

Alt Names: alt &alt & - and -alt And (Okazaki Mari)
Author: Okazaki Mari
Artist: Okazaki Mari
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoki Kaoru is a 26-year-old woman who has never had a boyfriend. Normally unattached and unmotivated in her own life, Kaoru decides to start up a nail salon as a side business in addition to her regular job as a medical clerk. Although having a severe adversity to physical touch, she is forced to confront that fear when she meets a man who can’t help but touch others.
Go to & Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

81 Comments

Can I pose this manga in my own manga website https://mangabread.com/
and continue translate? I am saving plenty of manga there.
Spoiler

OMG °___° Stiletto thankyouuuuuu !

The tsundere is strong in Yagai. And Shiro's not doing too bad now, either.

I really like how "those" scenes are stylistically portrayed as if they take place under water. I have felt that way, and wonder if others do, too?

dont read this unless youre prepared to be completely spoiled on who she ends up with 

Spoiler

Thanks.  Overall, I'm not sure I want to keep on reading four more volumes of this with that payoff.  This journey's too frustrating to keep going if the destination isn't something I'm looking for.

YESSS updates so excited! Thank you Stiletto Heels <33

oh! update. unusual. thank you very much.

This manga makes me feel sad, and I feel like everything is just a gigantic mess. Yet I still keep reading. I can appreciate that this is a great example of how humans, emotions, and relationships can be messy.

I think it'd be a more reasonable position to say everybody should hold off on getting too fixed of an idea on things like "disappointing" whatevers and character growth and such.....at 8 volumes total, the scanlation isn't even to the halfway point just yet :)

Besides, aren't all Josei's disappointing in some way or the other?  :D

That;s actually kind of refreshing tbh

I found it sort of disappointing and sad, myself. It would be like nobody learned or grew anything; everybody would be as wishy-washy and indecisive as before they met (at least the impression that was given by that spoiler).

dont read this unless youre prepared to be completely spoiled on who she ends up with 

Spoiler

That;s actually kind of refreshing tbh

I don't know why I keep reading this manga. It just keeps getting more and more disappointing...

Spoiler

ok but that is one creepily long arm o.o

Have to say, I haven't read a story in a long time where I honestly don't care who she ends up with because I love both the love interest characters equally.  It's been quite a while since I've looked at this series and I must say, these translations are amazing!  Loving this series and only wish that the romance doesn't become too complicated.  I love the trauma that Kaoru and Y-sensei are overcoming.  I want to be just as affected by Shiro's past traumas!

Shiro-kun... no....

oh! God! I cry about Shiro-kun...

I really hope to know more about Shiro's background. As of this point, I don't want him to end up alone. 

Well, it's a good chapter.  But I can't say it made me a happy camper.

Still, thanks Stiletto Heels & Happy Christmas!

Oh god this manga, I'm in love. 

I was rooting hard for the Doc to wise up and go for her properly but now Shiro is just too cute. Dammit. 

Thanks Stiletto Heels for doing this! It's been a while since I've found a manga which appealed to almost all of my sensibilities! And the artwork is lovely... And I love Tsundere... I really do!

Yagai > Shiro, because you can't beat tsundere old men.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics