Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 98votes)

Love Stage!!

Alt Names: alt ラブ・ステージ!!alt 恋爱舞台
Author: Eiki Eiki
Artist: Zaou Taishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSmut SmutYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With a father who’s a singer, a mother who’s a movie star, and an older brother, Shougo, who’s the lead vocalist for the super-popular band ‘The Crusherz’, Sena Izumi–an otaku college student–is the only dull one born into this super famous and talented family. He loves “Magical Girl LalaLulu” and is working hard to become a mangaka, but one day he winds up appearing in a TV commercial he just can’t turn down. There, he’s reunited with Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years prior.

Spin-off:

Back Stage!!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/back-stage-r13449 )
Go to Love Stage!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love Stage!! to be Animated New Window ChanBaek92
  • 18 Replies

85 Comments

Cuuuute!!

Such a great new chapter!  I can't wait for this to keep developing!

right now i'm thinking that ryouma isn't violent enough, and rei can just go die a horrible death. there are some things you simply don't decide on behalf of children in your care without doing some serious background check on suspicious people.

this may be just a manga, but i know parents who have done the same kind of thing as rei did in this chapter. there's no way those parents will be forgiven for that, ever.

Wow, great new chapter, I was kind of wondering what direction it would go in with the Izumi/Ryouma thing mostly settled, thanks a lot September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

ANIMEEEEEEEEE!! The best news I could hear in exam period *O*

Love Stage anime in the works.........

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-05-28/love-stage-boys-love-manga-has-anime-in-the-works

I literally screamed when I read this >/////<

what a funny thing to get in the way of their relationship.

i'm getting a little curious about whether shougo's personality is based on daigo's, or if it's just his looks...

Hah!! So cute, that was a great chapter, thanks September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

(✪㉨✪)

damn i thought that was the good ending
Such a sweet manga
Awesome new chapter, thanks September Scans and AnpanMayo!!
This is great!!!
That direct genital offensive maneuver.
hehehehehehe *Q*
Yayyy!! great new chapter, thanks September Scans!
yep, back stage is good.
Moe~!
yeshh!! new chapter!! >\\\\\<
Great new chapter, thanks September Scans!! ...........yup, Izumi's in trouble
izumiiii T_T
So gooooood~ <3
pleasss update mooore!!! TToTT
Friend Zoned T^T Fight Ryouma!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics