Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 98votes)

Love Stage!!

Alt Names: alt ラブ・ステージ!!alt 恋爱舞台
Author: Eiki Eiki
Artist: Zaou Taishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSmut SmutYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With a father who’s a singer, a mother who’s a movie star, and an older brother, Shougo, who’s the lead vocalist for the super-popular band ‘The Crusherz’, Sena Izumi–an otaku college student–is the only dull one born into this super famous and talented family. He loves “Magical Girl LalaLulu” and is working hard to become a mangaka, but one day he winds up appearing in a TV commercial he just can’t turn down. There, he’s reunited with Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years prior.

Spin-off:

Back Stage!!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/back-stage-r13449 )
Go to Love Stage!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love Stage!! to be Animated New Window ChanBaek92
  • 18 Replies

85 Comments

omg guys, the first episode of the anime aired! so excited!! 

he'll probably just dangle from the edge of the cliff in the next chapter and be saved afterwards thats how manga always turns out lol

we're losing a lead character just as the anime's about to start...?

Well, at least his feelings are starting to fall into place. *I'll excuse myself, thank you*

Well... That was quiet a cliffhanger. (Wow I just got really lame XD)

Very cool, thanks a lot September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

I don't believe it. In just 37 pages, I just went from extreme laughter to straight up sobbing over the feels. The artist and writer are freakin' PROS.

I can't wait for the anime!

HOLY CRAP uke Ryouma is just hnnnngh~ <3!

Very cool, thanks a lot September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

THAT UKE RYOUMA DAMNIT I CAN'T *nosebleed*

Super seme ftw! ^^ That director has a future in hypnosis. XD So, he writes, directs, sexually harasses actors/actresses, and now hypnotizes people? Amazing. ;)

GUYS!!!! Love Stage!! trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bw2hR_fQfQ
What do you think? I can't contain my excitement!!! ^o^

i really hope eiki and zaoh can pull that off.

please rock the foundations of our bl world!

GO SUPER SEME IZUMI! RAWK THE FOUNDATION OF THE BL WORLD!!!

Haha! Hilarious, Izumi the Super Seme........cute, but still totally hilarious.  :D

Thanks a lot for the new chapter September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

http://vatoto.com/read/_/221317/love-stage_v4_ch21_by_september-scanlations/32

Does that mean Ryouma will become the super uke? now THAT is something I'm looking forward to :3 YOU DA MAN IZUMI!! XD

Not really sure this qualifies as gender bender. The main guy is dressed as a girl for only a few short scenes. Seems kind of trivial to tag it that way. 

Just had a random thought after reading this chapter, Ryouma as an uke would be so cute :3

of course. i'm pretty sure he's a natural masochist, and has just misunderstood the role he should be taking because of that deadly cute little seductress.

Just had a random thought after reading this chapter, Ryouma as an uke would be so cute :3

...oh the drama... xP  Still though Izumi apparently has been brainwashed into becoming the world's most powerful actor since childhood.. what an evil mom.

that was fun. it's cute of ryouma to be a little protective, but i like that jealousy won't get him anywhere with izumi. refreshing to have an uke who does not accept just anything from the boyfriend.

Awesome, thanks a lot September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

another "first"........first big fight that is :D

Izumi is worthy gaining 1000 mask! XD
God, I love those shock facesI

Aw, poor Izumi... ;___;

Thanks for the new chapter September Scans and AnpanMayo!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics