Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 64votes)

Black Wind

Alt Names: alt Black Wind Pandoraalt λΈ”λž™μœˆλ“œ
Author: Jay-Guun
Artist: Jay-Guun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Dana is an archaelogist, who has discovered an artifact, which according to her confirms the presence of witches in this world. It also proves that 'witch hunts' were not all lies.

Note: The author has split the storyline up into Episodes while resetting the chapter numbering for each. The volume number represents the Episode number.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/blackwind
Go to Black Wind Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Project Status New Window s3xIvy
  • 2 Replies

62 Comments

Thanks for the new chapter

This seems to be turning in a really sad story

Silent Sky I friggin' love you!!! thank you thank you thank you

Look great and all but does there have to be sooooooooooo much text?

OMG! AN UPDATE AFTER SOO LONG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE DO MORE.

WAT! AN UPDATE? 

tumblr_md34tpu9vT1r6smig.gif

Thank you Silent Sky!!

Damn it,just when it was getting good.
I say, what an interesting and spectacular story we have here. Hopefully it will be continued, and then badassery can ensue.
I like this. It could become really great. (well, or not) But still. Hopes someone picks it up again so I can find out which of the two it became.
This project was dropped by EGS. :(
spooky
Hahah, this thing sure is funny. I just wish they hadn't gotten rid of the ------- so fast. QQ

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics