Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 64votes)

Black Wind

Alt Names: alt Black Wind Pandoraalt 블랙윈드
Author: Jay-Guun
Artist: Jay-Guun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Dana is an archaelogist, who has discovered an artifact, which according to her confirms the presence of witches in this world. It also proves that 'witch hunts' were not all lies.

Note: The author has split the storyline up into Episodes while resetting the chapter numbering for each. The volume number represents the Episode number.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/blackwind
Go to Black Wind Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Project Status New Window s3xIvy
  • 2 Replies

62 Comments

unfollowed the male lead seems to be a whinny douchebag....

Loved it, thanks SilentSky and Easy Going Scans.

The Story is awesome, but it moves so damn slow ~

love the art and the story is pretty good so far

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to shank a bitch?

May God have mercy on her soul.....muahahahaha

• Nes likes this

There are 39 chapters, so this isn't ending anytime soon from where the scanlations are at. And as for unanswered questions and all, you'll only know for sure when Silent Sky puts all the chapters out, no~~?

it doesnt help mend my now broken heart D= i wanted this to have 100 chapters or something.( thanks to silent sky tho for scanalating this )

It ended in 2011 even. From what I can tell it ended prematurely with lots of unanswered questions unfinished plotlines

There are 39 chapters, so this isn't ending anytime soon from where the scanlations are at. And as for unanswered questions and all, you'll only know for sure when Silent Sky puts all the chapters out, no~~?

Yes, it is already finished.

It ended in 2011 even. From what I can tell it ended prematurely with lots of unanswered questions unfinished plotlines

Wait, what.

Please, don't tell me it's gonna end in couple of chapters. I actually enjoy it.

Yes, it is already finished.

Did the auther decide to finish the story by himself or was it axed?

Wait, what.

Please, don't tell me it's gonna end in couple of chapters. I actually enjoy it.

Did the auther decide to finish the story by himself or was it axed?

from what the .... witch that died first said ..... Templar made fake history and infomation about witches so that humans hates them ??? so that would make the templar ultimately evil .............

Familiar plot?

ASSASSIN's CREED

To me its sounds more like Dragon Age.^^

Templar fight against Maleficare (Witches)

Templar are strong vs. their magic 

Templar sometimes kill innocent magicians just to be sure

The poor boy T_T

Another long chapter~ :P

Thanks for the update!

Thank you very much Silent Sky, your work is much appreciated!

was wondering what the wall paper at the very end of the chapter is about? THe one with the Call to Arms !! and the knight who look fucking bad ass at the end of every chapter of silent sky scans?

I think the character is from Primitive Link, but I'm not positive~

was wondering what the wall paper at the very end of the chapter is about? THe one with the Call to Arms !! and the knight who look fucking bad ass at the end of every chapter of silent sky scans?

3 UPDATES!!! Silent Sky, Words cannot express how much am loving you right now.

My eyes are sweating a little...

I love you team Silent Sky.

Cuute chapter!! Thanks~

from what the .... witch that died first said ..... Templar made fake history and infomation about witches so that humans hates them ??? so that would make the templar ultimately evil .............

Familiar plot?

ASSASSIN's CREED

por favor capítulos en español :D

:D :D :D

Thanks for the update~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics