Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 248votes)

Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho

Alt Names: alt 狐の悪魔と黒い魔導書alt 狐之恶魔与黑魔导书alt Fox's Devil & Black Grimoirealt Fox's Devil and Black Grimoirealt Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Grimoire
Author: Tachibana Yuu
Artist: Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narrates the story of Kyuuki, a strong, proud fox demon who recently woke up and needs a host and Kamishiro Shin, a normal would be high school student if it wouldn't for "his ability" and for the fact that he got a hold of the black Grimoire that controls Kyuuki's existence.

Shin is bound to the book as long as he is alive, thus not only he can't sever his connection to Kyuuki; but those who want the book's power are bound to come after his hide regardless of time and place.
Go to Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kitsune no Akuma Ending New Window Derek
  • 10 Replies
Topic Cameos & References New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kinda sad... (spoilers) New Window Leoh
  • 0 Replies

444 Comments

Spoon-feeds what's going to happen. Cool art though.
present!
If theres boobs here i am
Nothing less from the author of Kämpfer: hawt chick <3
@Kuroiikawa of the Void
I predict that the prediction you predicted was wholly predictable and thus, will unavoidably become true.
Demons?! Salt and a shotgun should do the trick according to the Winchester!

Pointless ecchi
Why not?
You clearly must have seen the chinese scans of it Kuroii >.> <.<
I predict pointless ecchi in the chapters to come. He will probably wake up in the next chapter to Kyuuki in his bed half-naked.
An MC that was planning to use the fap material and has a brain all in the first chapter? Promising, I hope for more and thanks to derek + renzokusei scans for this.
nice manga. she's really hot and the guy isnt a tool or useless and there are tits so instant follow yey.
even though it is nothing new, i really like this version of a demon contractor story. dark magic, a busty fox demon, a witty protagonist... all the things i love put into one story. instant follow :)
Thanks !
It took a little while, but there's chapter 1. \o/
The raws for Kitsune no Akuma have been ordered. Now the waiting game begins.
@theroadstopshere yes it is however I'm following just to get a heads up when the first chapter actually comes out, as it is a *planned* project by Renzokusei
@theroadstopshere yes it is however I'm following just to get a heads up when the first chapter actually comes out, as it is a *planned* project by Renzokusei
or it could simply be the image used.
26 follows and not a chapter updated... the tag 'ecchi' is a powerful lure...
This is being picked up by Renzokusei Scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics