Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 423votes)

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san

Alt Names: alt となりの柏木さんalt โต๊ะข้างๆนี่แหละน่ารักalt Cerca de Kashiwagi-sanalt Di Samping Kashiwagi-sanalt 邻桌的柏木同学alt My Neighbor Kashiwagialt Next to Kashiwagi-sanalt Кашиваги-сан рядом со мной
Author: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Artist: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A guy named Yuuto (an otaku) is interested in a web artist known as "Sayane." Recently a girl at school named Kashiwagi Kotone over-heard a conversation about Yuuto liking the web art of Sayane; but it turns out the Sayane is Kashiwagi!?! Yuuto hasn't figured that out yet... but he got a job at his favorite anime shop and caught Kashiwagi in that anime shop...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Time_Kirara_Forward

Published in a Seinen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic general manga discussion New Window Dai Satō
  • 39 Replies
Topic Main character New Window CrazyFruit
  • 7 Replies

1575 Comments

Ok, did a v2, but then messed up page numbering, so had to reupload. All fixed now.
Sure
time zone diff's fault T_T anyways, at least we got the chap out.

@PROzess, can we edit the warning page too? (like what PMS did with Klan?)
because you're only ever on when it's very late for me :(
@Derek, gaah, Y U no wait? T_T
Yeah, I know most people will skip it, but it's the principle of the thing. Since right now, I want to avoid using watermarks, but I'm sure I'll end up doing that in a few chapters, anyway..
I doubt anyone is going to care^^
I say, 95% of the reader skip it anyway xD
Before anyone asks, I asked PROzess about using that page, and he gave me permission to do so.
"Don't you want a girlfriend?"
"But for now, since Sayaka is with me, it's fine."

LES YAY
finally update!!!!
Hooray!
OMG FINALLY AN UPDATE.....been waiting for forever thank you U-Pod & twin dragon scans
YAY!!!!!
Yay! Someone picked it back up! Thanks U-Prod Scans and Twin Dragons! ^^
Yay, finally a new chapter
I posted the info for it on our site a day or so ago

http://uprodscans.webs.com/apps/blog/show/12274466-tonari-no-kashiwagi-san-info
*rubs eyes* it's alive? +_+
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san is being picked up by U-Prod Scanlations.
I am sure someone will come along
i hear you man i been waiting for a update for the longest but nothing!
Wonder if it was dropped... Read up to this point (or around it) a few months ago, and yet not one chapter more? :/ Maybe it just all hasnt been uploaded x_x. Oh well!

I really like it, but.. Is it romance.. Or not :/. Doesnt give off any vibes.. Development is extremely slow *whines*. Oh well, good manga anyway.
Yeahhh where's chapter 19!
Oh chapter 19...where art thou...? I really enjoy reading this as well :/
I remember picking this up in a used bookstore in Japan (the first two volumes that is).

All I have to say about the main character is that he really is a KY (空気を読めない [Kuuki wo yomenai]) which means he just doesn't read the atmosphere. Which, in the end, means that he's insensitive at times.
Plot: a childish loser gets bullied by an autistic and her friend, a scheming and violent psychopath, but endures it for the vague prospect of getting laid.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics