Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 503votes)

D-Frag!

Alt Names: alt 属性同好会alt ชมรมรั่วมหากาฬ!alt デーフラグ!alt ディーふらぐ!alt D Frag!alt D-FRAGMENTS!alt 디프래그!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Kenji likes to believe he is something of a delinquent. Moreover, others seem to like to agree that he is. Of course, Kenji's gang finds their way to a group of four not-so-normal girls - Chitose, Sakura, Minami and Roka - and all at once, whatever reputation he may have, is nothing compared to the outrageous behaviour of the girls. Shanghaied into joining their club, what will happen to his everday life from that point on?
Go to D-Frag! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this manga called D-Frag? New Window tehasem
  • 11 Replies
Topic Other manga where the harem setup just gets shut down cold? New Window oldtaku
  • 1 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite girls in D-FRAG? New Window Takao-chan
  • 27 Replies
Topic [Anime-RG] Scanlation progress/status New Window Biskoi
  • 20 Replies
Topic D-FRAG! Drama Web & Drama CD New Window Tio Alexander
  • 6 Replies
Topic No new chapters? New Window nevernown
  • 2 Replies

1358 Comments

This is EPIC manga!
put your bet people!
Renaisance and Kirito flag for Takao, me and Iksuru bet Funabori will be the victor! c'mon get your hopes up and get them destroyed in second when next chapter released! the loser group shall obey the winner! >D

*whatthehellamIdoing....*
Jesus, this is a slice of life on fucking Basalt.
TAKAO IS TOO DAMN MOE!
Also the main is so cynic, kyon!?
Man, this manga is too hilarious! I LOL'd too much! XD
Predicting a Funabori victory.
@bram_history No worries. I'm pretty sure over 50% of the readers are also shipping Takao (yes, me too :D).
rofl think this was the best introduction of random characters in a story I have ever seen XD

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
mogusa-chan officially dead. D:
and I think takao will lose though in the end kenji will start calling her real name xD
*shipper detected*
Its contest time!
How the hell did THAT just happen... I mean, that console + game combination probably has a 2 player versus mode, doesn't the entire school realize they are going to be massacred in a couple of pages so that the finals can be taken seriously? Or maybe they DO realize that and want to participate nevertheless so that they may become main characters for a day. Given this series lack of a fourth wall and the fact that even the mention of something remotely similar to a contest makes people flock towards the Game Creator Club (Temp), that seems likely. Hell it might have been downright stated by someone before and I am just forgetting.
Takao FTW
My mind stopped working. Can't handle.....Too much....
Hope Takao wins
Le wild fighting event appears

Let's battle!

Only the strongest will survive. Lead me to heaven when we die
FUNABORI.
Shawn ConeCone-sensei has ignited my passion for Japanese Classical Literature, thus I must now read and train my whip skills.
My stomach hurts... Never again am I reading the whole thing from the beginning!
yes, I laughing like hell
mogusa-chaan please stay alive! ;A;
My god, the mangaka really played us in ch 40 xD
When I read this chapter I thought I could hear Haruno-sensei laughing and say: "You think I'm gonna show you Mogusa-chan's face that easily?! I will write random stories to cover her face until the next chapter... No! Until the series end!!"

Damn.
Some people died from moe overdose in this chapter: 神山早崎 was one of them, 1 minute of silence...
EPIC PEOPLE IS EPIC
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I wanna see what Mogusa looks likes!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics