Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 207votes)

Golden Time

Alt Names: alt ゴールデンタイム (Umechazuke)alt 青春纪行(漫画)alt Golden Time (Ume Chazuke)alt Золотая пора
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Umechazuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tada Banri, a newly admitted student at a private law school in Tokyo, found himself completely lost after the opening ceremony, trying to find his way to the freshman orientation. At that moment, he ran into another lost freshman from the same school, Yanagisawa Mitsuo, and they hit it off at once. Somehow arriving at their intended goal just on time, there appeared in front of the two a beautiful girl holding a bouquet of roses. The girl then whacked Mitsuo across the face with the bouquet and handed the flowers over to him. “Freshman, congratulations”, was all she said, and then she left. The stylish, well dressed, perfect woman that had swung at Mitsuo was his childhood friend, Kaga Kouko. As children they had promised to marry each other one day, fulfilling their dreams. In order to escape from her, Mitsuo had gone out secretly and taken the examination for this well known private college, but now she showed up in the freshman orientation hall. She too had taken the law school entrance examination, catching up with him there.
Go to Golden Time Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies
Topic Golden Time Discussion New Window Sir Flash™
  • 13 Replies

678 Comments

I feel like the MC is a side-character in his own life. Poor man.

Based on the way this is going, I expect a swarm of newbies to begin posting about NTR any time now. Brace yourselves.
Or rather...who the heck is supposed to be the male protagonist? O.o
Alternative title: a day in the life of a side-character
Can't decide where this is going. But it's interesting.
something seems missing
@Cydric

I know right! Awesome! :D
i read the light novel, and it was confusing,
good thing someone is doing the manga version :)
i heard that 7 chapters was already translated but it was not yet clean and typeset. i hope it will be done soon. keep up your good work. well wait for the next chapter i hope it will come soon
Thanks, god!
Wut the... another LN adaptation? o.O
It's a nice change of pace for me, hope to see more soon!
i read the first novel and... is good, some cliffhanger but is expected. btw, i dont like the MC, at least not the " present " MC
The Author who wrote Toradora and Evergreen!? I'm following!!!Posted Image
yeah, this authors works generally have the tendency to be somewhat different. not that i'd dislike this fact of course. *follows*
i have the urge to follow...so i will
Okay.. I got the same whacky feeling while reading ToraDora(same author) so, will definitely gonna follow :)
First time seeing this kind of story where the girl isn't the childhood friend of the MC
Uh oh....Why do I have the feeling I'm going to have to suffer through endless cliffhangers once again...
Whoa, bit surprised this LN got a manga adaptation.
this is good
Arist is Umechazuke btw.
Instantly followed. Art is so-so, but story seems quite funny.
finally released!
Still having second thoughts about the art though. Hopefully it's not like Sword Arts Online (manga version) and its really cheesy start.
Another manga with both seinen and shounen tags, what le hell...........

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics