Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 78votes)

Sword Art Online 4-koma

Alt Names: alt そーどあーと☆おんらいん。alt 小刀剑神域alt Sword Art Online 4komaalt Sword Art☆Online.
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Minami Juusei
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 4-koma with Sword Art Online characters.
Go to Sword Art Online 4-koma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

CHIBI ASUNA <3333 and yes, this 4koma is really awesome.
that credits page is awfully cute too <3
riceballicious and kawahara reki <3
I think they are making one chapter for each heroine. Asuna and Sicilia are done. Next should be Lizbet, then Sachi, then Lyfa, then Sinon, then Zekken. At least that's what the final page suggests. I wonder if they'll put in Alice as well.
AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter. It really captures the chapters from the LNs and draws out the funny parts from them. I loved how made Asuna funny. Especially the GIVE... ME... HALF! The puppy eyes and dogification was hilarious.
It's so.... TROLOLOL, reminds me of the epic scenes from the Ln and gives me a laugh :)

On another note, i hope the anime doesn't come out bad (or my hopes will be crushed and ill be scarred for life T_T)
oh god... i've read the light novels and this is just pure win
on the aspect of jokes and randomness chapter 2 are better than chapter 1 imo O.o
WTF? SAO 4koma!?
Wait, there's another way to see stuff besides your eyes? Teach me oh great master o-o
i never thought ii would see the 4koma with my very eyes
This is so epic that Azneas lagged and double posted "this is epic".
FREAKIN AWESOME
Crap, double posted, sorry >.<
This is so epic.
This is so epic.
OMG it's great! I want more, NOW!
This is genius!
"I wonder if I look like a lolicon..." - Yes, yes you do.
I like how this hits the side stories and the main story together, it makes more sense chronologically.
I wish there was an mmo that deleted your character upon death or aleast a significant level reduction. I would love to see an anime of it though.
Lol i can wait for the anime!! i wish a game like that existed you know whit out the dying part

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics