Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 81votes)

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt さくら荘のペットな彼女alt 樱庄的宠物女友alt 樱花庄的宠物女孩alt Кошечка из Сакурасо
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Kusano Houki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being kicked out of the main dorms for bringing in a stray cat, Kanda Sorata is forced to live in the smaller Sakura Halls where problem students are sent to live. Although he doesn’t mind his roommates, Sorata can’t wait to move out of Sakura Halls. But when Shiina Mashiro moves into the dorm, everything changes. Mashiro is an artistic genius who, at a young age, won many awards for her skills, but due to her childhood being so focused on art, she has no common sense and social skills. Forced to take the role of taking care of Mashiro, Sorata learns about himself and begins on a path of self improvement.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Kamoshida Hajime with illustrations by Mizoguchi Keeji
Go to Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

me being replaced by a "proper translator" happened?

for a one man show you did spread yourself a bit thin

*over half a year later*
so... what happened?

me being replaced by a "proper translator" happened?

Chapters 6+ will start getting released within the next week or two. We have 3 translated chapters, and 6-7 are both redrawn, and mostly clean. Once we finish our new stuff and a few other things, we'll finish chapters up for release.

calm your titties mate, i'm done with ch6

*over half a year later*

so... what happened?

*Cries* I may never know....

Okay, just curious.
I can't speak Spanish, but I can read it.
And I have Photoshop and that free AnimeAce font from Blambot.
Am I allowed to just translate Tozai no Fansub's stuff and put it up?
Really don't know how this stuff works.

arghhhh!!!! i want english translation for vol.1 ch.6 and so on !! i dont understand spanish.. =_=

Umm, is there a particular reason why the english translation is stalled? Lack of translators, raws, or typesetters or something?

Oh my god, cliffhanger much??

Guess I'll go see what the anime is like while i wait.

Sorry, just had to say it. The anime ended beautifully =)

calm your titties mate, i'm done with ch6
No offence but either make Elbatoto or get the spanish shit off the english because i am tired of cock teases
chapter 6 will take a while since i have exams. don't fret XD
In this manga
Spoiler
Of course he's not a virgin, you saw how far he goes for pussy!
At last the age old question each MC has to answer "Have you had sex yet ?" and almost every MC has said no .
Well that escalated quickly.

Tho I wonder how those two will work as a couple, ? would he be the tsundere always embarrassed when it time for the "night activity" and Mashiro the protagonist ready for action ?
There really are very few sane people in this manga.
Mind you, that can be a good thing.
Holy shiet! That escalated way too quickly!
Agreed... Though the turn on cliff hanger might end as a disappointment next chapter...
@Derek
"Ok, so it was a little longer than a week or two."
better "a little" late than never ...
thank you ... seriously ...
Thanks anyway Derek
:D
Ok, so it was a little longer than a week or two.

(‘-’*)
He already translated chapter 5, so that'll be out in the next week or two.
It's nice to see that it's been picked up. Anime's really good, but I still want to see the manga version :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics