Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 81votes)

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt さくら荘のペットな彼女alt 樱庄的宠物女友alt 樱花庄的宠物女孩alt Кошечка из Сакурасо
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Kusano Houki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being kicked out of the main dorms for bringing in a stray cat, Kanda Sorata is forced to live in the smaller Sakura Halls where problem students are sent to live. Although he doesn’t mind his roommates, Sorata can’t wait to move out of Sakura Halls. But when Shiina Mashiro moves into the dorm, everything changes. Mashiro is an artistic genius who, at a young age, won many awards for her skills, but due to her childhood being so focused on art, she has no common sense and social skills. Forced to take the role of taking care of Mashiro, Sorata learns about himself and begins on a path of self improvement.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Kamoshida Hajime with illustrations by Mizoguchi Keeji
Go to Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

It seems interesting.
Thank you Derek and Renzokusei Scans for giving us many enjoyable mangas
Excuse me? 'Slice of life'? Whose life is this, exactly? Because I feel like I must be missing out on a lot if this is the norm.
i think so...i couldn't tsukkomi at that really...just facepalm.
... hmmm 29 years and15 months...
so that means she is in her thirties right?
That's what was said, it's not a typo or anything.
29 and 15 months, huh . . . thats new >.>
hmm ...
I'll be waiting few more translated chapter released before start reading ...
I don't know how much of the series itself is out, but I have all of volume 1 which is 7 chapters.
Since it's getting an anime, are there a lot of manga chapters out already or is it another light novel?
been waiting! nice thanks for the chapter
Translator get. Ch1 should be out soon enough.
Find me a translator and I'll be able to get it out. Already got ch1 cleaned.
sure is long to waiting this comic to upload here......hurry up! Renzokusei
Hmm. sounds interesting.
Will wait for chapters.
my friend said its gonna air on winter
It's also getting an anime adaption (o_o)b
This is being picked up by Renzokusei Scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics