Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 81votes)

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt さくら荘のペットな彼女alt 樱庄的宠物女友alt 樱花庄的宠物女孩alt Кошечка из Сакурасо
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Kusano Houki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being kicked out of the main dorms for bringing in a stray cat, Kanda Sorata is forced to live in the smaller Sakura Halls where problem students are sent to live. Although he doesn’t mind his roommates, Sorata can’t wait to move out of Sakura Halls. But when Shiina Mashiro moves into the dorm, everything changes. Mashiro is an artistic genius who, at a young age, won many awards for her skills, but due to her childhood being so focused on art, she has no common sense and social skills. Forced to take the role of taking care of Mashiro, Sorata learns about himself and begins on a path of self improvement.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Kamoshida Hajime with illustrations by Mizoguchi Keeji
Go to Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

omg I want the cat so bad. ="= lucky bastard.
"You'll definitely make a great bride some day, my junior!" that gotta hurt...
And that playboy... well let's hope that one of his girls turn out to be a yandere :P (kukukuku)
Will there be more? looks fun!
@KelpTheGreat- Thanks you guys so much!!! <3 (i was worried after the whole debacle)
Good news, followers! Vi-scans has picked this up and we are working on chapter 3 as I type this. Enjoy! ^_^
As long as it doesn't change to a harem... I'm sold!
anime adaptation already? aaahwwyeeaa and j.c. staff is the studio, looking forward to it!

Posted Image
cute. <3
@神山早崎
Kuu-dere? Hmm~ nope. It's a dan-dere.
Depends entirely on the translation speed. We've got vol 1 and 2 scans, which is a total of 14 chapters. If we're unable to find a new translator for it, it'll basically be 1-2 releases a month if we're lucky. If we find a new one, more.
Another series to look forward to. Is this going to be released monthly?
This has potential. I hope it delivers.
Oh I see...

She's being taken of like a pet.

I guess all the cat's a foreshadowing. The MC would make a good housewife.
This is very interesting... Every character's personality complements each other. I'm really looking forward to this.
@Thecreepin32 LoL remembered me of south park, yeah he is on acid, heck he is an artist! Everyone is on acid in dat house!
damn, shiina mashiro really makes me remember about touwa erio
This is great! The first manga where the Mc is a drugaddict. Those weren't daydreams he was having in the first chapter, He was clearly cheesing!!
The main is hilarious, though if he were a little bit more like kyon but with funny comments it would be good too.
LoL the guy called the teacher old, I love him already.
Rational MC's are always a favorite of mine.

Sorata: Put them on!
Shiina: They're not cute.
Sorata: Do you plan on showing them?
Shiina: No.
Sorata: Then deal with it!
Snarky and with seven cats? I really like this MC :3

*kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty*
Heh, "Are you a member of that kind of tribe?"

Specifically, this almost definitely refers to him asking her if she is "裸族" (Razoku), which is the Japanese word for tribesmen that live without clothing (like anything from National Geographic). However, this term also is used for "Nudist" in Japan (the Katakana version of "Nudist" is less common).

Damn!! Found another manga to follow!! Fuck YEAH!!
Cute kuudere?! Instant follow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics