Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 102votes)

Liar x Liar

Alt Names: alt ライアー×ライアー
Author: Kindaichi Renjuurou
Artist: Kindaichi Renjuurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, on a whim, twenty-year old Minato decides to walk around the city dressed in her friend's cute high school uniform. To her horror, she ends up running into her stepbrother, Tooru, who is actually only months younger than her. Since he's cute and a notorious player, Minato has had to deal with constant jealousy and suspicion from other girls throughout her entire school days.

Amazingly, she manages to convince Tooru that she's actually someone who just happens to look a lot like his stepsister. He is so convinced that he starts trying to date her and, for various reasons, she goes along with it. What started as a simple joke is now evolving into the biggest lie Minato has ever told!
Go to Liar x Liar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

310 Comments

@Nugester
If there is a mistake with the price of that purse then the tag is already wrong. 108.000 Yen really equal about 1100 USD.
@Larg: Frankly, he's a pretty damaged person (well, both are, really)
Spoiler

Btw, there's been raw of vol 3 on the net a while now .- . I haven't read it yet but I hope this means the group can still continue scanlating.
I need MOARrrrrrrrr !
Yesss, Tsukaguchi finally makes his appearance! He's kind of a tsundere towards Minato. I really hope he appears more often, even if he's played for kicks with his possible crush on Minato.
Sweet. Have to skim the previous chapters, kinda forgot what is going on ...
HOLY CRAP TRIPLE UPDATES! Thanks Mystic Iris for the Christmas miracle release! Merry Christmas!
Use the SPOILER tag for peoples sake... It's not like I wanted to know its just that I just refused to, oh wait!
@Larg
I believe there is an error with the price of the purse. In one of the chapters, the conversion to US dollars is $1000, in another, the value changed to $100-$200, which is more believable. Additionally, "Mina" is the best Torhu can get out of his step-sister, Minato. He is no fool and just going along with it. He puts up with not able to do anything with "Mina" because he loves her and like I said, the best he can get at the moment. What's the other option? Go unhappily around with other girls that he doesn't love?
I think the brother is stupid.
Spoiler
The brother is innocent, every character states this, but at the same time, he's brutally stupid.
@cydric
@nugester,
I agree. Maybe the brother did like his sister when they weresmall but couldn't express it b/c of the marriage. So he took his frustration out by sleeping with that sempai and others. Now that she gave him this chance, he went along with it. They both lying about their feelings and I'm drunkkkk.knu.
@Cydric

Has to be the first or so I hope:

Liar (Minato) x Liar (Torhu)
Man...either the brother is really good at acting..or really an idiot for not noticing, I'm hoping for the first
So I'm guessing this isn't like Liar Game....
LMAO, I was thinking that I should just learn Japanese rather than waiting for a translator group to pick it up.

Thanks Mystic Iris!
<3
Man, her grave is getting deeper and deeper! xD
Yay, an update! I don't know how long I've been hoping this would be picked up. Thank you, Mystic Iris!
Well, thanks Mystic Iris for picking this up!
@Roflcat
When do the things you wrote in the spoiler happen? If you number them 1 to 3 and put in a chapter count. I am quite curious at whats going to happen, now after i read the spoiler than before.

So this is 3 volumes and ongoing, so about the above i presume it happens relatively fast?
Spoiler
I need MOAR!!!!!!
Ugh....
I got hooked pretty quickly...
Damn what a cute story...
(NOT incest is the best)
Alternatively, if you trust me, you can send maybe just USD $1 to my paypal account and I will automatically post up the chapters once available.
Once I get the 5 USD, I will post it up asap.
My paypal account is under the email [email protected]
Do send me an email to let me know.
I have the translated version of volume 2 chapter 9.
However, I need someone to donate USD $5 to me before I release chapter 9 as I
actually paid someone to do it.
All additional donations will be channelled to translating the subsequent chapters.
Contact me at [email protected]
if you wish to contribute.
Aaahh... I want more!
This series is freaking awesome!
If anyone can recommend me something as unique as this, please message me!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics