Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 102votes)

Liar x Liar

Alt Names: alt ライアー×ライアー
Author: Kindaichi Renjuurou
Artist: Kindaichi Renjuurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, on a whim, twenty-year old Minato decides to walk around the city dressed in her friend's cute high school uniform. To her horror, she ends up running into her stepbrother, Tooru, who is actually only months younger than her. Since he's cute and a notorious player, Minato has had to deal with constant jealousy and suspicion from other girls throughout her entire school days.

Amazingly, she manages to convince Tooru that she's actually someone who just happens to look a lot like his stepsister. He is so convinced that he starts trying to date her and, for various reasons, she goes along with it. What started as a simple joke is now evolving into the biggest lie Minato has ever told!
Go to Liar x Liar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

310 Comments

Aw, their parents are cute.

I like that this is actually continuing into adult hood.

Only one more chapter left until we're all caught up you guys! (At which point, we wait until volume 10 comes out)

It's been too peaceful, my manga senses tell me drama is coming. Probably parent related?

ooohhh chapter 61

Can't believe I read 61 chapter of this tripe in one day. 

Can step siblings get married?

Yep. I knew a pair in highschool that did. Though they already liked each other and were dating before their parents got married.

Absolutely. There are relatively few places in the world that have such a restriction on step siblings. 

I wonder what will be in the next chapter

Tooru found out that they could during the flashback in Ch.52. Though he found out from reading manga and watching dramas, so... *shrugs* lol

Holy shit mom! You called at the worst time X)

Late bloomers lol

Great ! Some progress

Hey, seems like the drama part is over and now the manga will turn into a comfy romance/slice of life sort of story. (I would appreciate that.)

Give her the D, Tooru, goddamit.

Sorry about the delay ^^;

In what sense can a week between full-sized monthly-manga chapter releases be considered a "delay"?  We're being spoiled here.

Sorry about the delay ^^;

No, really, throw Karasuma under the bus.  Waaay under, and make sure those wheels are goin' round.

Exactly, I think Karasuma is over due for some punishment. 

No, really, throw Karasuma under the bus.  Waaay under, and make sure those wheels are goin' round.

"I'm so good that I'm jealous of myself."
Basically the last thing they need to wrestle it's their parents.
Hahaha, that could have gone any number of ways, and it still could, but when I think about it, this is Tooru at his Tooru-est. He's introspective, he takes responsibility for his relationship with Minato to the point of self-destruction, and is always deeply appreciative of the people he loves. If anything, this could actually be the key to closing that distance they've been keeping from each other - Minato has no more secrets (FINALLY) and Tooru's realising that, for as scared as he's been to cross that line with Minato, he's already been there, the sky didn't fall down, and he knows how good it is. There's still plenty of room for drama, but I'm pretty sure we're coming up on the end, so if we can get a few chapters of them being lovey-dovey while they deal with other stuff, then I'll be happy.
I don't buy it.

Tooru's way too pure for this Earth.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics