Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 96votes)

Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

Alt Names: alt 常住戦陣!! ムシブギョーalt 虫奉行alt Jinbe Evolutionalt Joju Senjin!! Mushibugyo
Author: Fukuda Hiroshi
Artist: Fukuda Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reworking of Mushibugyo (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mushibugyo-r2646).
Go to Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic First Impressions New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 1 Replies

196 Comments

Whether it's the remake or the first one, I want to see MOAR!!!
Both are good, Though i think they could have continued with the first one -.-
the first Mushibugyo was better than this one !!!!
First one (Mushibugyo) was complete at volume 3
Second one (Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo) at volume 4 and still ongoing so I hope this one will be atleast 10 volume
How Magnificent....yes it is, Woo new chapter!!
short
@Nfsu221 ya i noticed that and im wondering the same thing it feels very off
@eduard34, I was thinking the same thing.. lol. Also, anybody else thing this chapter is missing a few pages? It just kind of ended abruptly....
@Enpassant
just checked, the first one is completed, but isn't fully scanned and translated
Did the first one got axed? or did the author just wanna try 2 mangas at once?
I'm delighted, the first one was really to my liking. The main guy's personality is great, I prefer crazy ambitious guys or cold smarrt guys, he's the crazy ambitious type. Also, this manga has some interesting characters.
Well, can't wait for more I guess.
It would be nice if the first one was finished being scantalated before this one was.
Yah, it's a remake I like the old one but this one feels more serious compared to that. Of course there is stil humor :P
its.good.more romance hah!
Good to see more of this, even if it is a remake instead of a sequel. Perhaps this one will be worked on longer.
yeah this is a remake. not a sequel.
so we have a sequel when the first one isn't even close to finished?
Looks interesting, can't wait for more :D
its feel more like a remake than a sequel

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics