Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 96votes)

Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

Alt Names: alt 常住戦陣!! ムシブギョーalt 虫奉行alt Jinbe Evolutionalt Joju Senjin!! Mushibugyo
Author: Fukuda Hiroshi
Artist: Fukuda Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reworking of Mushibugyo (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mushibugyo-r2646).
Go to Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic First Impressions New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 1 Replies

196 Comments

so the biggest diference from this one and the ol version are the design of the bugs and that mugai speaks a lot more in the old version?

The new girl....why focus just on the coin? =(

I liked both versions of this manga, but I just want to be able to progress in the story. It's been like a year since I read the original chapters that were up, and we haven't caught up yet, either :P It's cool seeing the new stuff they put in though and I'm glad someone's scanlating this.

So the secret is shes a girl? :D

I'd rather say the fact that he's the son of the current shogun. Although I would also like him to be a "her" =D

So the secret is shes a girl? :D

A conspiracy is rising??!! What new and exciting twists will come out of this?!? What Position Hibachi-Dono and Jinbee are going to wake up in??! Next time on..... In a year or so?

And now we know and knowledge is half the battle.

GI-JOE-Logo-Wall-Plaque.jpg

this is very unique..... and interesting.

finnally back
love this manga MC is likeable chararkter LOL
This is pretty awesome, really hope more will come soon. I'm glad there are so many raws out though.
Hmmm nice chapter i thought they would do a mass release since there are 80+ raw chapters out for this
When all else fails, show your spirit to win.
Yay new chapter
Lol did you see those bird's faces O_O
that bitch who makes bombs needs to go

Spoiler
mushibugyousho?.... mushi-bug-you-so...
I was unsure if I'd like this since I'm not too fond of historicals but its getting interesting, though I hope he has to struggle a bit more to gain everyone's approval
@kingot: its the same situation as Shinsuke in Sengoku Youko: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/sengoku-youko-r1434
Hyoudou Shinsuke isn't weak, in fact, he crazily strong by human standard, but when put in setting full of overpowered inhuman fighters, he fall into low-tier rank,not because he weaks, but because others too strong. Jinbee is the same, but he has the advantage that Shinsuke doesn't have, is that he's the main characters, so he guaranteed to become much stronger, given time.
@kingot
He was always weak even in the first one before this remake.
Why is the MC so weak here??
Im sorry but the bugs from the first Mushibugyo looked so much more intimadating then the ones that are in this one
When he yells Yahoo I thought he was Mario lol.
Posted Image
An Update, Yahoo!!!!
*Shouts with Fists raised up above the head~*

Is it just me or each chapters in the remake contains less pages than the first one ~_~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics