Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 96votes)

Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

Alt Names: alt 常住戦陣!! ムシブギョーalt 虫奉行alt Jinbe Evolutionalt Joju Senjin!! Mushibugyo
Author: Fukuda Hiroshi
Artist: Fukuda Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reworking of Mushibugyo (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mushibugyo-r2646).
Go to Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic First Impressions New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 1 Replies

196 Comments

anime or manga?

Huh..38 pages??

@william

...WTF!?!?

that said...how did Jinbee survive from that battle!?

I guess they changed it up a bit in the anime..ehh..or did the anime followed the original series, not this remake?

Omg it's heracross!

Spoiler

You didn't watch the anime yet did you? You have YET to see OVERKILL!!!!

Nope, I figured I'd wait for the manga :b 

...huh? I thought his dad was coming with *dum*dum*dum* sfx...turns out to be a freakin' giant bug-...-full of life if I may add...

Spoiler

This is overkill.

You didn't watch the anime yet did you? You have YET to see OVERKILL!!!!

Now fully expecting dad to pop up during the battle against the titanic beetle and lend a helping hand.

Spoiler

This is overkill.

Man, I really can't help but like this.  Art is great, characters are nice, giant bugs are cool, etc etc.

Can't wait for more!  Keep up the good work!

With that being said, I'm absolutely scared to watch even a single episode of the anime.  Is it any good?

Unexpectedly so. Hell, spring 2013 anime is all good.

Man, I really can't help but like this.  Art is great, characters are nice, giant bugs are cool, etc etc.

Can't wait for more!  Keep up the good work!

With that being said, I'm absolutely scared to watch even a single episode of the anime.  Is it any good?

...oh mai gad...another battleholic will come to Edo...I wonder how the city will survive

Uh oh...Daddy's coming to town....

XD

EXACTLY my thoughts when I saw the last page of ch 23! E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!

Both father and son are battle maniacs!

Uh oh...Daddy's coming to town....

XD

LMAO, DANGO FOR MUGAI

Female jealousy is such a beautiful thing, it reminds us that if we show preference to a single girl things can get messy very quickly.

is6-1.jpg

...I never read the original so I don't know how close Haru and Jinbee so I can't tell why he asked her out to look for present(s?)...but for some odd reason (I hope I'm wrong about this) he'll give it to someone else...

...now that off from my shoulder, this chapter show us the potential of Jinbee's future partner in life...right?

Aww yiss, Haru time.

There's something wrong with Jinbee's harem, and I can't quite put my finger on it.

very nice one in a long time. Love the way the protagonist is smoothly liked by everybody he meets. Please keep the translation going. And thank you for your hard work!

Peach Girl: 1

Competition:  0

Now, if only she can keep getting ahead of all others.

Spoiler

Random Person: Sir, this bug seems to have been cut through with paper used to wrap rice cakes over a thousand times.

Me: Looks like he *Sunglasses* Got a Paper Cut.

Using Bamboo skin to cut through a bug, Awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics