Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 18votes)

Kyousogiga

Alt Names: alt 京騒戯画alt Capital Crazealt Kyousou Gigaalt Kyousougiga
Author: Izumi Todo
Artist: Mercre
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koto and her brothers, Ah and Un are stuck in a strange city causing massive mayhem through the land. They are searching for an atypical rabbit in order to return home. Koto, who is the eldest of the three, seems to have some sort of connection to this weird place ruled by a monk, a demon, and a priest.
Go to Kyousogiga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

23 Comments

Because 2 chapters/episodes are clearly enough to form an accurate judgement of the series. It really starts kicking off around episode 5 or 6 I would say. If you don't have the patience to go that far, your loss. You just seem intent on disliking this series.

The anime has 10 episodes.
You're saying: "It only takes it 6 episodes to kick off!" as if that makes the writing any better. 3/5s of the anime is completely redundant. They walk around in circles for 6 episodes, and by the start of the 7th episode they go: "Oh, right, there's a plot!" and then everything escalates immediately.
When I watched it, I constantly thought: "This might go somewhere", but it didn't. The plot of this story is so atrocious, that even Koto, the protagonist, cries out in anguish:
"I have no idea what's going on!! Nobody is telling me anything!"

Spoiler

Even the MC is confused by the script.
The horrible plot aside, the good thing about this story is definitely the characters. The author gave no fucks about whether or not the story makes sense, he apparently only cared whether or not the characters are lovable and interesting.
I have a form of hate-love relationship with this story. I love the characters, but I can't stand the plot.

Kyouso-Giga is the purest definition of "Idiot Plot", the entire story happens because of pure stupidity, and that's not even an exaggeration. The characters are so enraged for living such a farce, that by the end of the story they resolve the plot by beating that person up.
I am so not even kidding.

Giga is fun as long as you don't give a shit "where is this going", because it goes nowhere. It's fun for its lovable characters and its odd, cutesy world.
But the plot is absolutely shit.

Read two chapters and watched two episodes. What's beautiful? Where is the masterpiece? Both anime and manga are filled with random stuff that feels like it should be a continuation of something else, random frantic stuff, and bad drawings.

Because 2 chapters/episodes are clearly enough to form an accurate judgement of the series. It really starts kicking off around episode 5 or 6 I would say. If you don't have the patience to go that far, your loss. You just seem intent on disliking this series.

Read two chapters and watched two episodes. What's beautiful? Where is the masterpiece? Both anime and manga are filled with random stuff that feels like it should be a continuation of something else, random frantic stuff, and bad drawings.

Meh, beauty is in the eye of the viewer. Your opinion about this being bad, whimsical and poorly developed is right, as much as my opinion about this being pretty good, abstract and nonsensically attractive is right, too.

i wonder what i missed since 13th hour died and stopped scanlating this over 2 years ago lol

Everyone reading this: do yourself a favor and watch the anime. It is a masterpiece that you will not regret.

Agreed wholeheartedly. It was beautiful, and was one of the best (if not the best) series of 2013.

I'd even go so far as to call this one of my favorite series at this point. Pity its Bluray sales are utter crap...it deserves much better.

Thank you for the update World Three, btw does anyone know where I can watch the anime?

I watched it on Crunchyroll

• Ada likes this

Thank you for the update World Three, btw does anyone know where I can watch the anime?

Everyone reading this: do yourself a favor and watch the anime. It is a masterpiece that you will not regret.

I watched the most recent anime and.. compared to the half that's covered by the first season.. it's a real twist o_O

Beautiful.

• Ada likes this

So, a monk, a priest and a demon walk into a bar...

Thanks for picking this up World Three!
    • Ada likes this

Dropped?

The group died.

Dropped?

this feels like spirited away in some kind of way
ITS SO COOL :D this is definitely one of the best things i have read in a while i hope to see more! Is there anything similar to this? A funny seinen
Just finished watching the anime and it was awesome! However there was a real lack of info it was 20 some minutes of nonstop action and goofiness but no real story explaining how anything happened.
I like! But shouldn't there be a comedy tag?
Hmm, seems interesting. I get the feeling I'm supposed to understand more than I do, maybe that's because it's prompting me to watch the anime...
if you havent seen the anime yet its really cool!
Watched one episode anime and read the first and second chapter. it's a really fun manga for me. I love crazy rampaging girls and little brothers.
this can lead somewhere...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics