Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 374votes)

Aku no Hana

Alt Names: alt Die Blumen des Bösenalt Kötülük Çiçeklerialt Las Flores Del Malalt Les Fleurs du malalt The Flowers of Evilalt 惡の華alt 惡之華alt Цветы злаalt زهور الشر
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasuga Takao is a boy who loves reading books, particularly Baudelaire's Les Fleurs du Mal. A girl at his school, Saeki Nanako, is his muse and his Venus, and he admires her from a distance. One day, he forgets his copy of Les Fleurs du Mal in the classroom and runs back alone to pick it up. In the classroom, he finds not only his book but Saeki's gym uniform. On a mad impulse, he steals it.

Now everyone knows "some pervert" stole Saeki's uniform, and Kasuga is dying with shame and guilt. Furthermore, the weird, creepy, and friendless girl of the class, Nakamura, saw him take the uniform. Instead of revealing it was him, she recognizes his kindred deviant spirit and uses her knowledge to take control of his life. Will it be possible for Kasuga to get closer to Saeki, despite Nakamura's meddling and his dark secret? What exactly does Nakamura intend to do with him?
Go to Aku no Hana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What does the black flower mean? New Window NZPIEFACE
  • 1 Replies
Topic Final Chapter-For those of whom read it what do you think of it? New Window AwakenBlast
  • 8 Replies
Topic Do NOT watch the anime! - I warned you.... New Window FakeHero
  • 53 Replies
Topic Any similar mangas? New Window tigergee
  • 4 Replies
Topic Discussions about last chapters New Window dell1530
  • 216 Replies
Topic Aku no Hana RAW discussion New Window ragh
  • 9 Replies

1348 Comments

All the main characters in this story are batshit insane. Including the nice girl, no one would put up with that shit.
No its not a new trend. There were a few manga titles recently that were not hentai that were actually NTR and now alot of people are mistaking every manga that is kind of twisted in sexual way is NTR. NTR always involves a couple or almost couple whos life gets turned upside down after a certain incident which leads them to continuosly betray their partner due to blackmail, lust, and mindbreak. NTR causes anguish among readers.
We do need an Engrish language tag.

Not really an NTR. Not yet anyway.

Is it a new trend? NTR this, NTR that. Every manga has at least a few comments about it.
Not really an NTR. Not yet anyway.
Look, nobody who reads this manga is going to completely understand it. It's opaque, obscure, and deals with the muddy psyches of people who are as smart as any of us but way more f***ed up. I don't totally get it myself.
If you have a problem with things not being obvious--don't read it. It isn't for you. And if you don't have any idea why life being banal might bother someone, again, don't read it. It's not for you either. That would include anyone commenting about people being made of fail, pathetic etc.

For those willing to make a mental effort, this is a fairly impressive if (deliberately) frustrating manga.
Spoiler
The protag is a masochistic pig
Dude better man up. Seems like he'd prefer a strap-on in the butt from nakamura tho.
Honestly I like it a lot...
HEY KID
MAN UP ALREADY
As Rave Jai Ho said, this manga has its own charm. I was curious of what is going on. I skipped most of the story though. It's a lot of mind games and psychological issues. Take a step back reading this to see the big picture. Don't get into the characters too much.
While reading this manga, I get this weird irritated feeling too. Same with reading Sundome.
Here's the secret: the protagonist is so retarded and frustrating that when he finally does improve it's like ... well paradise. Then again, I am guilty of ctrling through most of this.
i didnt pass from chapter 3 that patetic main character is so made of fail that made want to punch a kitty, and those who compared it with masturbation master kurosawa are wrong cuz kurosawa was kinda badass, the only thing in common is the blackmail by a crazy ass yandere wich in itself is good but the main character ruin it all.
Man I hate the main character. After reading these chapters, this is all I think about.
I ended-up reading up to chapter 18 (current avaiable chapter). I still think this manga is weird... and every time i read it makes me irritated or annoyed, yet I kept going.
Why did I not stop?

This manga has some charms, i can feel it, but I can't quite grasp what is it that it captivates.
This is such a weird manga... I am at chapter 7..
Don't know if I should go on..
So demented... So good.
OMG new Chapters!!!
Exactly my thoughts Akio_NE,

As always, thanks for the uploads KidCongo.
This manga reminds me of Onani Master Kurosawa. To bad it did continue on, it had great potential. Hope someone translates the novels to see the real ending and what happens after wards.

As for this manga let's see where's is headed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics