Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 374votes)

Aku no Hana

Alt Names: alt Die Blumen des Bösenalt Kötülük Çiçeklerialt Las Flores Del Malalt Les Fleurs du malalt The Flowers of Evilalt 惡の華alt 惡之華alt Цветы злаalt زهور الشر
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasuga Takao is a boy who loves reading books, particularly Baudelaire's Les Fleurs du Mal. A girl at his school, Saeki Nanako, is his muse and his Venus, and he admires her from a distance. One day, he forgets his copy of Les Fleurs du Mal in the classroom and runs back alone to pick it up. In the classroom, he finds not only his book but Saeki's gym uniform. On a mad impulse, he steals it.

Now everyone knows "some pervert" stole Saeki's uniform, and Kasuga is dying with shame and guilt. Furthermore, the weird, creepy, and friendless girl of the class, Nakamura, saw him take the uniform. Instead of revealing it was him, she recognizes his kindred deviant spirit and uses her knowledge to take control of his life. Will it be possible for Kasuga to get closer to Saeki, despite Nakamura's meddling and his dark secret? What exactly does Nakamura intend to do with him?
Go to Aku no Hana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What does the black flower mean? New Window NZPIEFACE
  • 1 Replies
Topic Final Chapter-For those of whom read it what do you think of it? New Window AwakenBlast
  • 8 Replies
Topic Do NOT watch the anime! - I warned you.... New Window FakeHero
  • 53 Replies
Topic Any similar mangas? New Window tigergee
  • 4 Replies
Topic Discussions about last chapters New Window dell1530
  • 216 Replies
Topic Aku no Hana RAW discussion New Window ragh
  • 9 Replies

1348 Comments

Just started reading this and i fear the smell of crazy is only going to get worse. Thank you for the upload =D
And about the other manga of this author, Y Nova, it was quite depressing Abbott that ex
Spoiler
@DoomedDane The translations are fine keep them coming. fuck the complainers you got a problem with the translations go translate it yourself, then complain how it isnt as acurrate as your own translation.
Disregard of that i understood exactly what you explained later.
The translations were fine to me as well.

To be honest, there is just something perverted and twisted about Kusuga and Nakamura's relationship that I'm just reading this hoping they would finally have done a nasty that is far nastier than the norm.

Yuutai Nova was pretty depressing... especially when he finds out that the ex-girlfriend wasn't so innocent anymore...
I guess they want it perfectly translated, because in some cases where the manga touches some delicate subjects, a single word wrongly placed may distort a lot of the story or an important twist, like in some manga i don't remember the name, a girl sleeps/gets rapped by some other guy other than her boyfriend, the main character, and there was a lot of heat regarding if she had slept with that other guy and she was ok with it rather than forced, or the guy tried to violate her, failed the attempt, and then she allowed him to fuck her out of pity or something!, and even if she actually had sex at all, so i guess is something like this...
Translation was fine and easy to understand. Thanks DD for continuing it!
@foxyeisenhower

This is what there has happened I those 3 chapters I have translated:
Spoiler
speaking of Kusuga-kun and Nakamura doing the nasty, this author has plenty of potential for twisted sex, if you haven't, read his past work Yuutai Nova and you'll get an idea of just how depraved this one could get
Posted ImageKusuga-kun just admit you want to do the Nasty with Nakamura and get this over with Posted Image
I can't tell what the hell's going on in this manga anymore and the weak translation isn't helping. neither of these things seem bother me or keep me from reading it though. I guess I was always here for the trainwreck

if you ask me it has absolutely nothing going on under the surface though, lol it's kind of impressive how little subtext there is
When Nakamura smiles and blushes...
love this story, so seriously twisted, thanks for the release!!
~~~()_() (of course...why was I expecting different...)
~~~ \\\\\ /
~@=(>.X)=@~
____(u u)____
Hey DoomedDane, don't listen to the ctritics I thought your work was outstanding. What errors? who ever said it ought to try a little harder before they start picking at someone doing them a favor.
thanks so much for the work and sharing this GREAT manga! really intense, can't wait for more.
more chapters pls... T_T
No! Dane! I want more chapters! I'm addicted to this!
Man the freaks are coming out in the chapters to come. Maybe freaky enough for some sex in public. ME GUSTA!!
Fucking Kusuga haha.
Posted Image
Takao, you so crazy.

No its not a new trend. There were a few manga titles recently that were not hentai that were actually NTR and now alot of people are mistaking every manga that is kind of twisted in sexual way is NTR. NTR always involves a couple or almost couple whos life gets turned upside down after a certain incident which leads them to continuosly betray their partner due to blackmail, lust, and mindbreak. NTR causes anguish among readers.

NTR means netorare. It is a genre, where the heroine gets stolen from the protagonist. Nothing more, nothing less.
I originally planed to release a chapter a day.
But since some people seems to be upset about some grammatical errors and poorly typesetting, I will from now on spend much more time focusing on those areas. ------
Also due to this. I won't promise any release dates
I love this manga.

It gives me a perverse, sadistic pleasure reading it.
Thing about the "nice" girl is, she's all conventionally pretty and pure-looking and socialized enough to act "nice". But IMO she isn't "nice", that's mostly surface; she's lost and perverted too, it's just harder for her to express and harder for people to believe. It's actually been kind of tough on her how the male lead keeps trying to put her back up on her pedestal and imagine her as this pure love that he's guilty of defiling.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics