Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 85votes)

Shaman King Flowers

Alt Names: alt シャーマンキング Flowersalt Shāman Kingu Furawāzu
Author: Takei Hiroyuki
Artist: Takei Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takes place 10 years after the end of Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang and focuses on the life of Hana in his teenage years. Hana's Epoch (Oneshot), was originally released in the Mentalite fanbook. It is not considered canon at this time in the Shaman King universe.

Prequel:

>Shaman King
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/shaman-king-r2280 )

Spin-off:

>Yahabe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yahabe-r12289 )
Go to Shaman King Flowers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

217 Comments

i know "hana" means flower, but to make the manga tittled "Shaman King - Flowers" feels so dull, even in the end that could mean more than the main character, but still.. :|
FINALLY someone's scanlating this again! I've been waiting since I first read it last year... Thank you very much!
wow...this is real? yes
I can't wait for the apperance of Tao Ren and Iron Maiden Jeanne 's Son Tao Men!!! I will be AWESOME Posted Image
Well, this is bound to get interesting. We never had such a direct approach from an enemy before. I wonder if ''God" will stop him... when Anna the third is coming to claim her husband...
he may look a bit like Yoh, but his personality is different than both Yoh and Anna. I guess that normal, given his circumstances... I wish Hao would reappear :) He should have the same appearance as before right? since he won't age unlike Yoh and the others
I really forgot what happened with Yoh and Ana.... xD! I think it was .... 6 ~8 years ago that I read Shaman King xD.
He's quite different from Yoh actually.

And, hell, no shaman fight... This sucks.
i kinda like the art of the one shot better though
my question has been answered yes this is the new one compared to the one shot of shaman king flower
is this the new one or still the one that was released a few years ago cause i heard that they plan on continuing this manga
i thought that Hana would be a girl that's similar to Ana ( because of his name) but he's to similar in his appearance to Yoh....

Tamao looks lovely. Hope she will have a big role in this new series. And also waiting for more:)
Just a quick question. Is it going to be released weekly or monthly?
Finally it'started. Waiting for the next chapter... EXCELLENT
after 10 years finally you are back!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

new shaman king? heel yah

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics