Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 85votes)

Shaman King Flowers

Alt Names: alt シャーマンキング Flowersalt Shāman Kingu Furawāzu
Author: Takei Hiroyuki
Artist: Takei Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takes place 10 years after the end of Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang and focuses on the life of Hana in his teenage years. Hana's Epoch (Oneshot), was originally released in the Mentalite fanbook. It is not considered canon at this time in the Shaman King universe.

Prequel:

>Shaman King
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/shaman-king-r2280 )

Spin-off:

>Yahabe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yahabe-r12289 )
Go to Shaman King Flowers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

217 Comments

Great, now the MC might get Spirit of Earth.This series started with power levels too high to begin with.
@Vance Finiraldi, that must have been someones joke.
...Who put that there? So far they've playing it as a joke. It's not like it's an actual shonen ai series. Removing. >>;;
Shonen Ai (look at that genre)? That is certainly not something that I expected to see on the list. It will be fun to see how this turns out, and hopefully the story won't even be close to as "serious business" Shaman King was.
It could be worse, at least now Amidamaru makes a neat centerpiece.
That's cheating, Luka =O
Seems like the mangaka's trying to pick fujoshis' attention :P
And yeah, he's screwed.
Hahaha Alumi is jokes, although I get the feeling she's OP and she's hiding it....
Hahaha Alumi is jokes, although I get the feeling she's OP and she's hiding it....
Yandere fiance...
know BL ??

lol.
Alumi

The last person you would want to befriend, not to mention as a sort of Yandere fiancé...
I was a little afraid after reading one-shot, I thought it was re-cycle of previous Shaman King's story, especially after Alumi appear in the end of one-shot. Don't get me wrong, I like Anna characteristic, but made the same chara in same title just terrible.

But latest chapter just confirm that they change everything and make it a lot more interesting. Alumi's bright chara and a bit BL jokes made SK all new, refreshing and must followed, I wonder how Takei will make his story this time :D
Hell Starts tomorrow, lol
Man that last chapter (n°7) made my day !
What? When did they become so good-goody? I`m pretty sure in the last chapter they talk about kill and stuff.
Gotta say she summed up their relationship well...
Ladies and Gents: Alumi, the walking tsunami.
Did I miss a chapter?
well so much for hana's reputation
not bad but i love the old one more
tamao is pro
So Weaaak Posted Image
so epic!!! hope this story will be grander than SK!!!
mmm... new Anna... 2 times more Yandere... LOL

BTW... Aliens eh?... so... what kind of Ghosts or powers do Aliens have? LOL
so. the new enemy is gonna be aliens who started the shaman king fight?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics