Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 176votes)

Gamaran

Alt Names: alt 我間乱alt 我間乱~GAMARAN~alt جاماران
Author: Nakamaru Yousuke
Artist: Nakamaru Yousuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Middle Edo Period -- One state becomes the gathering place for sinful martial artists, who believe in nothing other than power, know of no other way of life other than letting oneself go wild in the battle. That state is the Unabara State, the "Haunt of Demons"..."

Washitzu Naosata, the ruler of the powerful state, Unabara, is looking for his successor. He calls upon all his 31 sons, and tells them to search for whoever they believe to be the strongest martial artist of all. Each of their chosen martial artists then are to fight against each other until only one is left standing. Whoever is the winner, whoever has the strongest martial artist in the nation by his side will become his successor...

Out in the midst of the mountain is the doujo of the "Daigame Ryuu" (Giant Tortoise Style). There lives Kurogane Gama, the son of the legendary swordsman, Kurogane Jinsuke, who is believed to be able to kill 1000 martial artists in Unabara. There, one of the sons of Washitzu Naosata, Washitzu Naoshi, comes in search of the legendary swordsman, only to find that he had gone missing several years ago. After seeing the battle style of Gama, he instead chooses to ask Gama to come with him. Wanting to become stronger, Gama agrees to his offer, and that marks the beginning of Gama's battle to become the strongest of all...
Go to Gamaran Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The author read webtoons? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 1 Replies
Topic Vortex scans online reader down? New Window Ryohka
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 5 Replies

60 Comments

For once Zenmaru made me think he was strong.
@sratis: I remember reading up to chapter 109 in one night, with finals on integral calculus the next day....... ugh
amazing manga, I finished reading 121 chapters in 2 days wtf !!!
I wanna see four-eyes fight the lord of doom fist. SHOULD BE AWESOME
gama is insanely strong! his old man is gonna get his ass kicked!
The order of the pages are all wrong from chapter 50 or so!!!
agree.
@Getsu: I think it's good this way. ^^ Always something happening, which makes it interesting. And I'm more focused on the main plot rather than each and every conclusion of something minor, which I suppose is why I really like it this way. :) This manga is awesome~
Nakamaru has made manga plot trolling into an art... Every week he leaves it at a cliff-hanger, but when the next week comes, the conclusion is not as nearly as exciting as you'd think it was going to be...
this manga is awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics