Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 295votes)

Waratte! Sotomura-san

Alt Names: alt ¡Sonrie! Sotomura-sanalt ยิ้มหน่อยน่า! โซโตมุระซังalt 笑って! 外村さんalt 笑一个吧!外村桑alt Smile! Sotomura sanalt Сотомура-сан, улыбнись!
Author: Minamori Minamo
Artist: Minamori Minamo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sotomura is a high-school girl widely regarded as a delinquent, feared and avoided by many of the school body. From her light-brown hair down to her long skirt and harsh manner of speaking, she completely seems the part. But after Sotomura rescues a girl named Haruno from some bullies, Haruno decides to try to get to know her better. Haruno is surprised to find out that Sotomura isn't a delinquent at all and is, in fact, just a very socially awkward girl who is bad with words and wants to make friends. She enjoys cooking, handicrafts, and hitting the supermarket sales. She also loves cute and fancy things, but she tries to hide that fact because she feels they don't suit her image. Haruno's first step in helping Sotomura is to try to teach her how to smile, because whenever she tries, it ends up as a scary grin. Thus begins the story of Sotomura's attempts to make new friends.

Note: 4koma
Go to Waratte! Sotomura-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime? New Window Ne0spartan
  • 2 Replies

1160 Comments

im almost positive that the artist is part of the circle Amp.
she so cute X3 lol
Normally, I don't much are for 4-koma, but I love this one!
Cute 'n fun but so short !
I love this!
I agree, rc1138 however this seems remotely similar to to that one manga/anime Kimi something rather.
But she's adorable, even when making those weird faces, gimme more so I can judge it!!
looks like it could be good, cant wait for more
Sotomura is like Yukie from Majikoi, but without ventriloquism(at least for now).
interesting looks like it could turn out to be quite fun to read. followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics