Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 58votes)

Renai Idenshi XX

Alt Names: alt Love DNA Double Xalt Love DNA XXalt Love Gene Double Xalt 恋愛遺伝子XX
Author: Eiki Eiki
Artist: Zaou Taishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeSmut SmutYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A sci-fi story set in a future where men have died off. Women have been divided into two groups: Adams and Eves. Each has a set role in society. The protagonist, an Adam, has just entered Kingdom Academy. Romantic relationships between Adams are forbidden there, so I'm sure you can all guess where this is going...
Go to Renai Idenshi XX Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 13 Replies

63 Comments

Lovely chapter.

But . . . not very bright, are they?

very awesome, thanks Electromaster!!

so, I guess from what the scan group is saying, this is actually caught up with the current chapter in Japan........or that's how I understood it. 

chapter 15 is out

@PLG

Thx

@ Nyu-san

That actually answers my question to what sort of work this is meant to be quite well. Thank you.

Hah, Reading this makes me feel bi. But I still keep reading it. ._.

If they're both "Adam" does that make this comic Yaoi now?

nice....

@Inumori: Somehow, idk. Leave your science at the door, the author doesn't even begin to give a fuck. I think it's just one of those stories where the premise is unapologetically hard to swallow, but there's pudding for the ones that manage.

bow chika wow wow  get a room you tw......oh wait, nvm, carry on

I was wondering, which is the group doing Renai Idenshi XX?

Chapter 14...! O_o

Spoiler

Inumori--

1.  I don't think we really know.  My personal best guess is that you could make more boys but they'd just die again from what killed them last time.

2.  Drama quotient has seemed medium-ish.  In theory it could get pretty serious or dangerous, but last time I thought it was getting serious the next chapter they had a pool party or something.  The system is definitely an oligarchy with some sort of nobility; the MC hates that, but just how much she'll ever try to do about it is anyone's guess.

chapter 14 is out.......

Haven't started reading this yet but I plan to if I start seeing regular updates. Just based on the comments though I have a few questions.

Spoiler

Spoiler

New chapters! :0 <3

Absolutely, very outstanding, thanks a lot Electromaster!!

Annnd here it is! I've been reading it where I could find it, but I'm much happier for it to be here at Batoto. Jolly good.
Cocks in Frocks has officially dropped this (LJ) but a new group has started scanlating it. They're not registered with MangaUpdates though, so they'll probably never be uploaded here. There's three new chapters scanlated and this title is now getting regular releases......if anybody wants to look.........

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/renai_idenshi_xx/
you just activated my reverse trap card.
The adams are much more beautiful than the eves. -.- That's all I have to say except boobs. Damn good boobs.
Seems less like "cocks in frocks" and more like "boobs in breeches", but I'm glad they're scanlating it!
Vandread (female half) without space mecha theme + Meine Liebe + Rose of Versailles references + Secret Garden = THIS MANGA!

In all seriousness, this manga have been quite entertaining. The plot has yet to mature but after all the romance, I'm interested in all the conspiracies will turn out.
Although it definitely has the shoujo manga/anime flare where girls are crossdresses compare to the yuri manga styles with a softer vague artistic undertones. Which I found to be a nice change of pace.

Thanks Cocks In Frocks!
Evolution will find a way to throw a penis in the mix and that guy will be the luckiest sonofabitch ever.

Side note, they must have a shit load of sperm on reserve.
Awesome, I love this title, thanks a lot Cocks In Frocks!!
@Cirith

I initially agreed with your viewpoint; while reading, I found it strange that the MC would question intimacy and love between Adam+Eve couples. However, in hindsight, I realized that since the youngsters would be taught history - including the customs and traditions of the past - it should not be that surprising for them to wonder about the relationship. After all, the female survivors arbitrarily decided to uphold two gender roles following the extinction of males, in order to create a family environment for the upbringing of children and to maintain a balance in the household between work and home. Should this mean that women, the vast majority of whom were straight, would automatically be able to love each other, even with the new titles assigned to them?

From what I've seen in the manga, many of the Adam+Eve couples/marriages are arranged; that is not uncommon in our world either, but even so, love is not guaranteed between the straight couple despite the compatibility of their orientation.

I can quite understand if the marriages in that world are only a formality; even 40 years after male extinction, I don't think that females would all be gay. There are always exceptions, but we still don't know what the straight/gay ratio is at this point.

Then there's the complication of Adam+Adam and Eve+Eve versions of gay, hahaha! In a world without males, women still feel the need to create a "gay taboo". It's hilarious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics